• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
The worst part is that everyone but us don't seem to care about this privacy invasion. It makes me want to destroy all my electronic devices with access to internet and go live in a cabin in the woods. Soon they will be monitoring people in their bedrooms saying it's for our safety, and of course people will just accept that because they were completely brainwashed or were already stupid to start.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
I only browse this site from Tor, and I doubt even that's enough. I never would have imagined getting fucking badgered for ordering SN lmao.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I only browse this site from Tor, and I doubt even that's enough. I never would have imagined getting fucking badgered for ordering SN lmao.
Having VPN with TOR is a nice combo.

Reactions: mpti
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
What the hell, that behavior from an online retailer would really creep me the fuck out.

But yeah, it also doesn't even make sense to do this on a support call about a return that just happened by chance. I really wonder what went on there.

That actually seems to be the most plausible explanation.

It was very weird, he wasn't going to let me give a casual answer. I got his feedback request and in comments I wrote "asked about my well-being too many times."

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Have anyone seen about the proyect Veritas that Google is censoring...when the media were talking about the "you know what happened here" it was more dificult to find the forum un Google for a while...
Is like these big companies don't care as much for money and more about control...

Last edited:
L

Lavendel

Aug 11, 2018
or why even offer it for sell

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
The title of this thread had me thinking with astonishment that not only does A provide N, but he also offeres counseling! I was like damn, what a guy!
Lol yeah sorry, different A. I just meant the online retail megalith.

Anyway, Update for you guys, I know you've all been wondering:
MY EXCHANGED PANTS ARRIVED PROMPTLY AND THEY ARE OFFICIALLY MARVELOUS!
I feel like these awesome fucking pants can make me feel good enough to delay CTB for an extra week, maybe TWO!
Woopeee!

• Love
Reactions: Jinx, SinisterKid, Made4TV and 4 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Lol yeah sorry, different A. I just meant the online retail megalith.

Anyway, Update for you guys, I know you've all been wondering:
MY EXCHANGED PANTS ARRIVED PROMPTLY AND THEY ARE OFFICIALLY MARVELOUS!
I feel like these awesome fucking pants can make me feel good enough to delay CTB for an extra week, maybe TWO!
Woopeee!

I was actually wondering about your pants earlier today. Inconsequential Farms remembers.

• Love
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
The worst part is that everyone but us don't seem to care about this privacy invasion. It makes me want to destroy all my electronic devices with access to internet and go live in a cabin in the woods. Soon they will be monitoring people in their bedrooms saying it's for our safety, and of course people will just accept that because they were completely brainwashed or were already stupid to start.
They call them Smart Speakers. They are actually microphones to broadcast your household for whomever wants to listen, and people feel very privileged to have them. You can just command it to turn off your lights or play music too! Indispensable, how does anyone live without them?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Oblivion Lover
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
They call them Smart Speakers. They are actually microphones to broadcast your household for whomever wants to listen, and people feel very privileged to have them. You can just command it to turn off your lights or play music too! Indispensable, how does anyone live without them?
I can't find the meme image for this, but there's a funny one that's is two panels. Top panel is "1960: I hope the government didn't install surveillance in my house". Bottom panel is "2019: hey surveillance machine, can you add chips to my amazon shopping cart"

• Love
Reactions: Made4TV, dreamsofdestruction and SinisterKid