• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
I just bought a 5% benzocaine spray to treat my sore throat. However, in looking at the bottle, I noticed the warning that (excessive) use may cause methemoglobinemia.

In theory, if I drank the whole bottle (along with the other methods I'm using), could it kill me?

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I highly doubt a bottle of throat numbing spray would give you the results you're looking for sorry. If it was that easy, this site wouldn't exist. You have to think about what would this product do to my body, ex: slow down my heart, slow down my respiration etc.

Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
Do not give up on your weird idea. You are not thinking big enough. The throat numbing spray may be to weak. But you can buy Benzocaine in large pure quanities. It causes methemoglobinemia like SN does. So much that the USA Food and Drug Administration is concerned. There is a lawfirm waiting to take cases. Very interesting. Could this be a substitute for SN? I have no idea how much is needed. I do know if it is peacefull.