• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I guess I'll just start a new show, I started watching as a distraction anyway. But I felt so invested and I liked to see a group of the same people everyday. Now I feel so empty and sad. I hate rewatching things I've already seen too, some people do that. That makes me feel even emptier and lonelier. I wish I had a group of people I belonged to no matter what. I feel like crying.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Have you watched any of the other shonda Rhimes shows?

L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
No I haven't, I am trying to find something new on Netflix. But I miss the characters so much. I can't handle things ending. It's one of the reasons I want to die because I can't handle losing anymore :(

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Try a soak opera then. Those things never end. The uk also has a couple of long lived medical drama series. One of which is older than me. They have a cast turn over but it's never the case that everyone leaves at once. They are not my cup of tea, but I see them now and again and still see some characters on there that were on when I was a kid

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
When my favorite show or a movie franchise ends, I get this little feeling of emptiness. I become so attached to certain characters. So what I do is I go to fan forums of said shows/movies and read discussions about them. I go to youtube and watch behind the scenes videos, interviews, fan edits. I especially love parodies. It helps to fill that void and after a while I naturally move on. I find another show/movie and repeat the cycle.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, the same happens to me when a show I love ends.
I remember when Breaking Bad broke my heart but then Better Call Saul and "El Camino" came...
Damn, I love tv shows and anime so much!

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I feel the same after I go through the X files, Babylon 5 and the Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes films.