Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
There's a chance that I'll CTB soon, not sure how much it will take, because first I need an SN source - I'll make another thread for that, if anyone is kind enough to PM me a source - get my AEs if possible, plan everything, and yada yada. But it will happen eventually, it has to happen, because life is already an absolutely unbearable hell. Absolutely. Unbearable. Hell. I'm crying as I write this. I need to die. Trust me, this is not even living anymore; this is, as user @MissionSucksAssFul said in another thread, "wake up, suffer, go to sleep".

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, UKscotty, hikikomorizombie and 5 others
garbagepunk

garbagepunk

May 21, 2023
that phrase hits hard af. tho idk, the best thing i can do about it is bear it. like, endure life. maybe death is worse than this, so i don't want to take the risk to "live" god knows what's after the last breath

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
always nice to see I have an impact :').... would Like for that impact to be a bit more positive but hey, can't have it all, huh? XD
Edit: also good luck with it, I hope you find peace frend!

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
this really hit me hard, kinda took my breath away. i can really relate to that feeling. i hope you're able to find the peace & relief you're afteršŸ«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from this cruel and torturous existence, it's hellish how people have to suffer so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and myusername890