• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
She was special to me…she was the light to my life…my angel

She always devoted her loyalty to me yet I could never see…she did so much for me fought so hard for me…and all i did was through it back in her face

I remember asking her if there was something wrong between us even asking a mutual friend if we had a problem she lashed out…denying it completely

She was afraid to face the reality of our situation…of how bad it was…about how bad i was

Yet i can seem to fully accept how bad i was or am…

She's happier now yet i know every part of me won't let go…i wont allow myself to enjoy things anymore I'm constantly punishing and destroying myself when I'm not wanting her back

I need to die because ik I won't let go of her like i let go of the friend i had before…and what if there is someone else I get attached to

I destroyed the 2 people i cared about before and still i try to go back to them…only worse than when i left yet…i only get worse

I need to go before i hurt them more or hurt anyone else but i cant

M

metasticmind

May 4, 2024
same boat here. i hurt the one person who loved me so many times that even they gave up on me. i can't even function like a normal person so i just end up being a burden on literally anyone cursed with caring about me. i can feel that i need to go but i'm just terrified. each day the impulse gets closer

Reactions: goodoldnoname923