• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
We live in a literal dystopia and nobody sees it. Everybody is so thoughtless and sheeplike, only caring about their bank accounts, their jobs, TV shows, sports, other meaningless nonsense. And the little self worth and moral values they have they let go the moment the government or mainstream media tells them what they should think or do. I fucking hate it. I hope a nuclear war kills everyone and leaves earth behind with only wild nature

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yeah hoping for the outbreak of a war that ends in the deaths of billions of people who actually still want to live and will suffer long agonizing deaths if they aren't caught in any of the explosions as a result of the actions of a few cowardly and pathetic leaders isn't exactly what I'd agree with even if I do agree that the distractions people indulge in to delude themselves into believing life is still good is wrong.

Last edited:
tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
I honestly want a world war 3 to occur, not because I am a psychopath maniac, but due to the fact that the distribution of power, wealth, technology is only owned by 1 country If you really think about it.

When a war happens I want the power to be shifted to someone new or heck even everyone just becomes nearly equal. So now nobody will be able to control what I see, hear, want, need.

That's what literally happens when war bursts some lose, some win, some make alliances, some break. Read WW1 and WW2 both wars there some shift of power. The question is will most of the power be shifted to only 1 country?

Cheers,
Joe

tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
I think an alien invasion would be funniest ngl. I mean ask any random man or woman in the USA about themselves. They will all claim to have these characteristics. Attractive, intelligence, maturity, grace. It's funny because almost nobody has one of those things much less the entire package. Not sure when it happened but everyone turned into a self serving self ass kissing delusional narcissist. Specifically unnamed age group.

Never saw so many collective pos circle jerking themselves about themselves. The lies and the faking, it makes me want to puke. When people started lying to each other kissing each others asses but have no genuine meaning behind it. I'm actually not shocked at all that people are unable to make friends nor find meaningful relationships, or romantic relationships. It's unnatural, actually these people are worse than low level AI programs. You have a better chance with connecting with that. Probably because AI won't make things up in their mind projecting their insecurities. This age group can't even properly socialize. You say one thing and they respond "that doesn't make it right" or "are you saying this and that" they add on shit you never said and expect you to respond to the very same fake bullshit they made up in their own mind.

If I don't KMS I actually planned on leaving this sinking ship rotten country. I'm in the USA where they breed a special kind of moron who's barely human. I also find it gross that humans can harm animals in almost every country and get a slap on the wrist or of course pay the state? It's a society completely void of morals.

I think other countries people can still be decent and genuine overall. I think growing up in the USA destroys your mind and humanity due to the shit culture. I actually abandoned everyone in the USA as friends, family and romantic options years ago, how gross and weird they were. Its why I'm engaged to a man from Europe. One of the most sane and normal people I've ever met in my life. No American is mentally stable including me.

Like when did someone being honest become people collectively harassing them, trying to destroy their lives. They call it cancel culture but its really just collective sadism. These same people CRY when they aren't called a 10 but a 5, it honestly doesn't get more disgusting than that.

Another thing that is irritating is some of these people were NOT born. Will take something that happened in the 90s an interview for example and pretend it's their own trauma and it effects their current life. That's how bored they are that they have to invent fake trauma for themselves based on a 10 second video. Must be NICE having none of your own trauma and being so empty you don't think past 10 seconds. With that kind of attention span you can have any impossible delusional about yourself.

So an alien invasion would be very funny. Imagine how many people would mindlessly stand there recording. With their mouth open and drooling and expecting the aliens to "do the right things" and not blast them.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
God, I fucking hate it when people say shit like this.

"Everyone is a sheep, except me. Only I see the truth because I'm smarter than everyone else". - Nearly every human to ever exist

I hate to break it to you, but you are about as much of a thoughtless sheep as the next person. You are no more enlightened than anyone else. This type of post just reeks of an unchecked superiority complex. Most people are already aware of the fact that the world we live in is really fucked up at the moment. That's all that people talk about. You are not special for noticing this shit. Everyone knows this, hence why everyone is blaming each other for it.

There is this line a song I like that goes:

Because in the end, everyone has problems
And life is trying to teach you something
No matter how many times you live
So keep in mind that everyone is equal
And nothing that you do makes you more human than anyone else
I'm highlighting this because it's getting to the point where, not just you, but people in general need to get this through their skulls. Everyone has problems and we are all suffering at the moment. This world is basically a dystopian nightmare for most of us. Some people are able to cope with it better than others because they may have certain things going for them that makes life slightly easier to deal with, but we are all suffering. Everyone is aware of the fact that shit is going downhill, but not everyone knows how to respond to that. You aren't above anyone for recognizing the bad in this world. You are not above anyone in general. You are no more human than anyone else.

The best people put there are the ones who see the flaws in our world and who fight tooth and nail to fix them because they care about others. They keep on fighting, even when it's a losing battle because to them even finding a way to make life slightly better for those around them is enough. Sitting down at home and talking about how everyone is beneath you and how only you see the truth makes you about as much of thoughtless sheep as most of the people out there because that's what most people are doing. I'm saying this as someone who is also a fucking dumb ass who needs to get their ass up and actually do more to help others (I think I might go into volunteer work, idk).

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
I hope that all those microchips made by Microsoft or the government that were ✌️supposedly✌️ put into the covid vaccinations are used to just peacefully switch us the fuck off!! Pleeeaaaaassseeee

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
We live in a literal dystopia and nobody sees it. Everybody is so thoughtless and sheeplike, only caring about their bank accounts, their jobs, TV shows, sports, other meaningless nonsense. And the little self worth and moral values they have they let go the moment the government or mainstream media tells them what they should think or do. I fucking hate it. I hope a nuclear war kills everyone and leaves earth behind with only wild nature
I hope this all the time as well I truly do not care what happens to this place

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
God, I fucking hate it when people say shit like this.

"Everyone is a sheep, except me. Only I see the truth because I'm smarter than everyone else". - Nearly every human to ever exist

I hate to break it to you, but you are about as much of a thoughtless sheep as the next person. You are no more enlightened than anyone else. This type of post just reeks of an unchecked superiority complex. Most people are already aware of the fact that the world we live in is really fucked up at the moment. That's all that people talk about. You are not special for noticing this shit. Everyone knows this, hence why everyone is blaming each other for it.

There is this line a song I like that goes:

I'm highlighting this because it's getting to the point where, not just you, but people in general need to get this through their skulls. Everyone has problems and we are all suffering at the moment. This world is basically a dystopian nightmare for most of us. Some people are able to cope with it better than others because they may have certain things going for them that makes life slightly easier to deal with, but we are all suffering. Everyone is aware of the fact that shit is going downhill, but not everyone knows how to respond to that. You aren't above anyone for recognizing the bad in this world. You are not above anyone in general. You are no more human than anyone else.

The best people put there are the ones who see the flaws in our world and who fight tooth and nail to fix them because they care about others. They keep on fighting, even when it's a losing battle because to them even finding a way to make life slightly better for those around them is enough. Sitting down at home and talking about how everyone is beneath you and how only you see the truth makes you about as much of thoughtless sheep as most of the people out there because that's what most people are doing. I'm saying this as someone who is also a fucking dumb ass who needs to get their ass up and actually do more to help others (I think I might go into volunteer work, idk).
It reeks of self-absorbed egotism. Maybe they're unhappy because everyone else sees them for how they truly think [no one wants to be around a high-horse individual like this]. Good post.

When you stop thinking so highly of yourself, you might find that you can enjoy things in life.

silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
I believe existence of consciousness and being self-aware is a mistake to begin with therefore I'm in favour of not only human extinction but annihilation of all type of living beings to complete extinction otherwise the nature would have a platform to create and give rise to another human like species to suffer and ending up exploiting each other. Maybe universe had a point not supporting life elsewhere in the vastness of cosmos. I don't think WWIII would cause total annihilation but I read somewhere 30-40 nukes are enough for a nuclear winter caused by nuclear dust.
I hope that society collapses and a better one gets rebuilt from the ashes of the old world
But what would be the purpose of a new one? As long as there is need for natural resources there will always be a competition causing suffering one way or another.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Dying from nuclear war would solve the problem of getting over the survival instinct. But it seems that no one dares to start a nuclear war. Why haven´t Vladimir Putin used nuclear weapons - then he would presumably have won his war already. Have nuclear weapons been manufactured only to threaten people with? Two atomic bombs were dropped over Japan to end World War II.