mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Would you feel better if you find a trans girl to have a relationship with? They are out there

Reactions: Eren
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Would you feel better if you find a trans girl to have a relationship with? They are out there

I think that i can't, I can not socializing, having friends etc ... and being realistic, there are far fewer trans women than cis women (simply by statistic)

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I really feel frustrated with this, and IRL has no confidence with anyone to talk about these matters, I feel if I am reliving such an old thread, but I needed to let off steam.

D

Dieordietrying

Jan 7, 2020
I've never been attracted to one particular sex or gender, just certain people. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Reactions: charlottewilts and Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I've never been attracted to one particular sex or gender, just certain people. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

I have no problems with accepting myself, my problems with this are two:

1.- The statistic .. there are many fewer trans girls than cis.

2.- For trans girls, it is offensive, and it is logical. But I haven't chosen it either, it's just what I feel.

Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
Well, you've come to the right place. Many have stated SS is like a dating site. And this is just a fact: a high percentage of SS members are trans.

Not helping? Sorry.

My fetish is rape, so...I dunno what's better or worse. Perhaps we can uncover the cause of the perversion through deep introspection. Or we could roll with it if it's not causing harm.

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Well, you've come to the right place. Many have stated SS is like a dating site. And this is just a fact: a high percentage of SS members are trans.

Not really, I made this post to let off steam, I am doomed to be alone, not only for this, I have serious problems to socialize.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
You love what you love and you like what you like. Nobody is really able to hold judgement on that, but I commend you for speaking so openly about a subject that's kinda sensitive. I think it's hard for people to understand the difference between a fetish and a preference, lines get blurred very easily.

Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
Not really, I made this post to let off steam, I am doomed to be alone, not only for this, I have serious problems to socialize.
What makes you doomed to be alone?

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
What makes you doomed to be alone?

my condition, my way of being etc .. I have serious problems to socialize, and more to maintain a relationship

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Dude, I know how you feel. I'm bi but it's very fucking rare that I find a dude attractive, but I really love dicks. I generally find women much more attractive, though there's this whole other part of me that I've never really got chance to explore. I mentioned this to a friend and she suggested trying to meet some trans women, I looked into it and saw how 'chasers' were viewed and I just figured I might as well just keep it to myself instead of making someone feel objectified. Not to mention the focus on a physical aspect of themselves that I'm sure a lot of trans women would rather be without.

Not that it really matters, I guess, since I'm boring and overweight so that's a winning combination for attracting people.

Last edited:
OrangeLounge

OrangeLounge

Jan 5, 2020
Many trans women are perfectly fine with people who prefer them! As long as you aren't a chaser (someone who fetishizes trans people and exclusively dates them) they are perfectly okay with you.
Many of them have asperger's/autism too, so don't feel like you're doomed because socializing is hard. My best friend is one of those girls, there's still hope.

Reactions: enjoy and Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
As long as you aren't a chaser (someone who fetishizes trans people and exclusively dates them)
Then I would enter that definition, not being sexual desire towards cis women, but I do not see a trans woman as an object but as a possible partner.

Then am I a chaser?
Dude, I know how you feel. I'm bi but it's very fucking rare that I find a dude attractive, but I really love dicks. I generally find women much more attractive, though there's this whole other part of me that I've never really got chance to explore. I mentioned this to a friend and she suggested trying to meet some trans women, I looked into it and saw how 'chasers' were viewed and I just figured I might as well just keep it to myself instead of making someone feel objectified. Not to mention the focus on a physical aspect of themselves that I'm sure a lot of trans women would rather be without.

Not that it really matters, I guess, since I'm boring and overweight so that's a winning combination for attracting people.
I understand you, I feel something similar, I do not want to offend anyone or make anyone feel bad with this post, I just want to let off steam, since I feel really frustrated and although it seems absurd it is one of my main reasons for ctb.

Last edited:
OrangeLounge

OrangeLounge

Jan 5, 2020
Then I would enter that definition, not being sexual desire towards cis women, but I do not see a trans woman as an object but as a possible partner.

Then am I a chaser?

I understand you, I feel something similar, I do not want to offend anyone or make anyone feel bad with this post, I just want to let off steam, since I feel really frustrated and although it seems absurd it is one of my main reasons for ctb.
No, a chaser would be people who only like a trans person because they are trans. They don't really care about the person, they only really care about being sexually satisfied. If you love the person and you just have a type (transgender women), like how you sound, then that is totally okay.

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
No, a chaser would be people who only like a trans person because they are trans. They don't really care about the person, they only really care about being sexually satisfied. If you love the person and you just have a type (transgender women), like how you sound, then that is totally okay.
But what I mean is that I couldn't be with a cis woman, would that be offensive?

Reactions: OrangeLounge
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
But what I mean is that I couldn't be with a cis woman, would that be offensive?

cis woman here. i'm not offended. different people get offended at different things, though, and it's inevitable that a human will offend another human in their lifetime. not everyone will agree with what or who you wanna do in life, but that applies to just about any situation. i wouldn't worry if i were you. just be yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eren and OrangeLounge
OrangeLounge

OrangeLounge

Jan 5, 2020
No, not at all. You can't force yourself to be attracted to someone, right?

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
cis woman here. i'm not offended. different people get offended at different things, though, and it's inevitable that a human will offend another human in their lifetime. not everyone will agree with what or who you wanna do in life, but that applies to just about any situation. i wouldn't worry if i were you. just be yourself.

It's true, but how likely are I to find a trans partner, if there are much less trans women than cis, if I can't socialize and also my sexual tastes can be offensive to most of them.

OrangeLounge

OrangeLounge

Jan 5, 2020
It's true, but how likely are I to find a trans partner, if there are much less trans women than cis, if I can't socialize and also my sexual tastes can be offensive to most of them.
You can always find a girl online. I did a few online relationships before I "graduated" to physical, real-life ones.
Trans people are coming out more and more as the year goes by, and many trans girls feel like they aren't lovable. I think there could be a mutual benefit.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
First of all, I do not try to offend anyone, I am very sorry if someone feels offended but I promise you that it is not my intention.

I have never liked men, and I have always considered myself heterosexual, I am very attracted to girls, but I have always thought that sex was not for me (traditional sex I mean) and for years I feel a strong excitement towards transexual girls.

I have read a lot about the subject, and I know that many transsexual women are bothered that their transsexual condition is eroticized, that they see it as a fetish, but for me it is not a fetish, I feel that I could have a relationship with them, I simply do not feel sexual excitement towards girls with female genitals but if I feel attraction towards girls with male genitals, it is not a choice, for me it is not a fetish.

I am writing this because I need venting, I feel attraction towards cis women, but I do not feel sexual desire towards them, and that causes me depression, feeling of helplessness etc ...
We are all different my friend. No offense taken.

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
as a male i can relate lol...

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
This is just my amatuer opinion but I think heterosexual males who are into traps may suffer some internal conflict regarding their (preceived) heterosexuality. They prefer guys in skirts because it's a way of expressing their latent homosexuality while not going "all the way" and confronting it. This may not be the case, but it does make sense I think. I'm not judging either way.

I've been staying with a guy as an "experiment", like a date, but nothing sexual, and I really don't just feel no attraction, it causes me to reject a man's body, for a while I've been "forcing" men to attract me, and I don't like it at all, I wish I was gay, I would have much less trouble finding a partner.

PD: I know the thread is old, but I need to vent and talk about it.

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
On reddit I have been talking about this, and they always feel offended, I have never had that intention, it is just what I feel.

I feel like I will never be able to have a partner, there are fewer transsexual girls than cis girls, and most feel offended, and I understand it, but I have not chosen it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, YukiFox and GirlInBlue
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
First of all, I feel if I have offended you, it has never been my intention.
I simply wanted to express my sexuality, I have not chosen it.

At no time am I denying that a transsexual woman is a woman.
You say you only feel attracted to trans woman, how long ago it started? Do you think you could feel more secure and confident with yoursel with a transexual woman? Maybe that's the reason why you only get excited with trans women I don't know! If that's what you want you'll get it eventually, it is not impossible... Just look for them in websites with advertises or apps, you can try with a crossdresser as well, or even with non binary guys!