• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
do you think that since everything is so explicit now to the point of things losing meaning that society will revert back to modesty repeating a cycle over again just make those things mean something again ?

I was doing research and reading Marquis de Sade's 120 Days of Sodom and thought about this question
(edit: this book is more terrible than the reviews and summaries decribed it I didn't even make it through the first chapter I do not recommend it the history of the Marquis is enough)

if that does happen again in the next few years (a return to modesty) do you think it will have any sort of negative or positive effects ?

also will there always be depraved and perverse people like that ? or is it more of a psychological thing ?

sorry if my questions don't make any sense I didn't know how to turn it into just one big question ':|

Last edited: