• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
M/26
So, I'm currently in Poland (I'm from Germany), and in less than 12hrs I will go to an catholic community for drug abusers where I would spend about 2-3yrs. No phone etc. of course.

So, I have an razorblade and an anesthetic patch in my wallet, I could still decide tomorrow to buy some codeine in an pharmacy and cut my pulsatile (bleeding out till death).

Could this work out? Can someone help me somehow? Suicidal since 14 yrs old, multiple stays at mental hospitals.

I wanted to post a few days ago, but didn't knew how.

Thanks for all help that may come my way ...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: maidens, not-2-b-the-answer, sorrowful and 2 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
You have very few time left and cannot prepare for most of the sweet ways to go. Maybe partial hanging?
Do you have any sleep pills and a train rail nearby?
From what I read, ctb by bleed out is not recommended, high chances to be saved and very slow...

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
You have very few time left and cannot prepare for most of the sweet ways to go. Maybe partial hanging?
Do you have any sleep pills and a train rail nearby?
From what I read, ctb by bleed out is not recommended, high chances to be saved and very slow...
I have read that the chances are high, because there is high blood pressure on the pulsatile so the bleed-out would occur quickly. I could get some blood-thinning meds?

The other options are not viable rn.

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
if you have no other options at all available and have to choose bleeding to death, i'd highly suggest going for the carotids artery instead. Slitting your wrist has not only a very high chance of failure but also is a very slow and agonizing process. and if done correctly but still survive it will leave you with permanent damage in your hands, if not getting it amputated.

would this program be in germany or poland? and if in poland, gibt es keine möglichkeit diesem program zu entgehen durch rechtliche wege? oder ist das alles gerichtlich verordnet?

• Informative
Reactions: SmollMushroom

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
if you have no other options at all available and have to choose bleeding to death, i'd highly suggest going for the carotids artery instead. Slitting your wrist has not only a very high chance of failure but also is a very slow and agonizing process. and if done correctly but still survive it will leave you with permanent damage in your hands, if not getting it amputated.

would this program be in germany or poland? and if in poland, gibt es keine möglichkeit diesem program zu entgehen durch rechtliche wege? oder ist das alles gerichtlich verordnet?
Is it difficult to reach the carotid artery with a razorblade? I would try then, this anesthetic patch should do.

Es ist in Polen und zwar freiwillig, aber ich persönlich habe kein Geld mehr und mein Vater hat es in die Wege geleitet und ich habe zugestimmt. Jedoch möchte ich es jetzt zu Ende bringen.

Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
Is jumping possible for you? If not i would recommend full hanging. It is 100% fatal once the stool is kicked.

Reactions: 6o66yx
Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
Is it difficult to reach the carotid artery with a razorblade? I would try then, this anesthetic patch should do.

Es ist in Polen und zwar freiwillig, aber ich persönlich habe kein Geld mehr und mein Vater hat es in die Wege geleitet und ich habe zugestimmt. Jedoch möchte ich es jetzt zu Ende bringen.
it should be easier since it's located closer to the surface then most other arteries but i'd imagine it could get difficult if the razor blade gets covered in blood to maintain a grip without it slipping out of your hand. anesthetic patch and/or other pain numbing medicine would definetly be recomendet

Ist das auf selbstzahler basis oder generell einfach geld probleme? falls erster fall müsste es eigentlich stellen geben die die kosten übernehmen für solche maßnahmen.
was auch immer deine entscheidung ist welchen weg du gehst, ich wünsche dir viel kraft und erfolg.

Reactions: 6o66yx