N

nothingwillchange

Nov 4, 2023
I think there is no reason to live for me, I tried to be a good person all these years but nobody tried to me. I got 0 friends. I live in Rda where they dont care about mental health. I am poor as much as it can get and I cant find any other optionn to ctb unless I get drunk and drown. I only came here becaure yall are the only ones who can understand me. atm I cant because I live at my parent's who think giving a report every time you are leaving is the best way to parent. In january next year I will leave for studies and I want to ask if I get drunk in the lake so much so I can blackout in the lake. Will I stop my sufferings? Btw I dont know how to swim and I can drink 2 botles of tequila in the middle of the third I black out. I think I know my limits. I tried like 3 times to know my limits. all I am asking is, can I drown or the body will fight back?

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss
D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
If you can't swim you will die unless someone saves you.. I'm thinking about the same methods too

N

nothingwillchange

Nov 4, 2023
If you can't swim you will die unless someone saves you.. I'm thinking about the same methods too
I hope so, I talked about how I felt this whole year but no one cares. They say itll change or stop the drama. Im planning to drink on an uncontrolled beach going closer and closer to the water so that at the last moment Ill not miss my opportunity. the only problem is when I wake up on the shore without going in the water