kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Spend the day enjoying myself, eating ice cream, watch the sunset. Then after it's over I'll go to my comfy three star hotel room and do it.

I won't message everyone with my goodbye tweet this time, asides from one person who doesn't check my twitter. I'll let them find out on their own.

I have the lorazepam, six of it. With my tolerance I'm gonna have to swallow all of it. I don't have the rest yet, as I don't want it to tempt me before my time comes. My deadline is September.

I'm planning on using SN. For my antacid I'll use ranitidine as I don't have access to cimetidine. Works the same anyway. No antiemetics, since those are useless anyway.

I've already started working on my suicide note.

Feel free to talk about your own plans or pick mine apart. I'm just so excited that I had to share.

• Hugs
Reactions: Salvation_, Ber0, Meditation guide and 8 others
Deleted member 15256

Deleted member 15256

Feb 18, 2020
Wow, a good hotel must be nice.
The last time I've planned I was going to do the same. There's a pretty hotel in a city nearby.
Now I like my apartment and I live alone so I decided to take my sn here.
Just be careful with your message. I am very unlucky, the friend that never checks my Twitter would definitely see it on that day and ruin it all

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Wow, a good hotel must be nice.
The last time I've planned I was going to do the same. There's a pretty hotel in a city nearby.
Now I like my apartment and I live alone so I decided to take my sn here.
Just be careful with your message. I am very unlucky, the friend that never checks my Twitter would definitely see it on that day and ruin it all
It's okay, all my friends live far away from me, they don't know my real name and they wouldn't know where I was because I'd keep it a secret. They can't even call an ambulance.
Yes, I need to start saving up to be able to afford it. It's around 200 for a night. As my plan is a ways away, I trust that I'll be able to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, sadworld and Deleted member 15256
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I hope everything works out for you! :heart::heart::hug::hug:

• Love
Reactions: kohaku
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Wow. This is ur second attempt by SN. I think this time u will do it more professionally.

• Love
Reactions: kohaku