• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
Nobody is interested by my future
death in september😂
I hope everything turns out the best way for you.

Does the month you're choosing to CTB has any special meaning to you (e.g: birth, dating someone you liked, first drink, graduation, etc.)?

(Just looking for opinions on what date to choose to CTB)

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
J'espère que tout se passera pour le mieux pour toi.

Le mois que vous choisissez pour CTB a-t-il une signification particulière pour vous (par exemple : naissance, sortir avec quelqu'un que vous aimiez, premier verre, remise de diplôme, etc.) ?

(Je cherche juste des avis sur la date à choisir pour CTB)
This IS when the guard of tower ends of holidays...

Reactions: ramon
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
J'espère que tout se passera pour le mieux pour toi.

Le mois que vous choisissez pour CTB a-t-il une signification particulière pour vous (par exemple : naissance, sortir avec quelqu'un que vous aimiez, premier verre, remise de diplôme, etc.) ?

(Je cherche juste des avis sur la date à choisir pour CTB)
Or 11 september...😅

• Yay!
Reactions: ramon
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I dream that tomorrow I will be told that I have a very serious illness and that I only have a month to live... like that it would not be my fault and I could not be blamed for cowardly abandoning my loved ones (as with suicide)... or at worst I could kill myself but people will be more tolerant saying that anyway I was doomed

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and weepingfree
SocialSoil

SocialSoil

Aug 15, 2024
I dream that tomorrow I will be told that I have a very serious illness and that I only have a month to live... like that it would not be my fault and I could not be blamed for cowardly abandoning my loved ones (as with suicide)... or at worst I could kill myself but people will be more tolerant saying that anyway I was doomed
Sweet person, I want to remind you one thing: people, who hadn't known your situation, who hadn't been in your shoes, are not the ones to judge. No one can judge you.

And, after all, we all, when registrating here, wrote our points to create an account. If it wasnt something serious, you wouldn't write here. If it wasn't something serious, you wouldn't precisely plan ctb. If it wasn't something serious, you wouldn't, as people may think, 'cowardly abandon your loved ones'. If it wasn't something serious, your final option wouldn't been ctb, would it?

Even if people around will judge your choice, I want to remind you that we won't - we understand you. All of us at some point were feeling like you. I hope it will bring some peace to your worries.

Whatever your decision is, I wish you luck with it. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration, Alexei_Kirillov and lizzywizzy09
B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
Suis-je un monstre ?
Tu n'es pas un monstre, tu es fatiguée de la vie, c'est tout. Moi aussi je suis en France, j'ai fait une ts en avril. Je sais que si je pouvais parler au quotidien avec quelqu'un qui me comprenne, je ne penserais sans doute plus au suicide. Mais la solitude me pèse et l'argent ne fait pas le bonheur. Alors...

• Aww..
Reactions: Defenestration and Alexei_Kirillov
A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
I also as a method I chose jumping, I wonder 9 floors how many meters are

• Aww..
Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
It all depends on the height of the floors. But 9 floors seem insufficient to me. minimum 15 floors
Tu n'es pas un monstre, tu es fatiguée de la vie, c'est tout. Moi aussi je suis en France, j'ai fait une ts en avril. Je sais que si je pouvais parler au quotidien avec quelqu'un qui me comprenne, je ne penserais sans doute plus au suicide. Mais la solitude me pèse et l'argent ne fait pas le bonheur. Alors...
Tu as vu un psy? Médicaments?

A

Alessio

Aug 9, 2024
Tutto dipende dall'altezza dei piani. Ma 9 piani mi sembrano insufficienti. minimo 15 piani
15 floors? Unfortunately, I haven't found a building that high, but still I've read about people dying even from the fourth or fifth floor