• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
I've finally been on here long enough to be trusted with a source and can finally right the wrong that happened back in 2022 when I tried to CTB and donate my organs which, long story short, fucked me over of a good and peaceful death. I won't be making that mistake again. My organs will rot with me as I can finally have a dignified death once and for all. I don't know when I'm going to do it, I have to get some money for it and find a place to store it without anyone finding it before my date is set. I'm so fucking elated to actually be able to get my hands on SN again, fuck the media for making it so hard for a peaceful way out. Please no dm's for the source, I won't be giving it away, that'll be up to the decision of mods and members who have that source. I'm just a dude using it as the means to my end.

I

Ihty

Feb 11, 2024
What caused the first attempt to fail? Did you get rescued too fast?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
What caused the first attempt to fail? Did you get rescued too fast?

Reactions: Ihty
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved to be able to access the SN, I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
What was your name on this forum when you had a previous account, may I ask?

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
What was your name on this forum when you had a previous account, may I ask?
I honestly cant remember, i think it was some spongebob meme like "weast" or something but i cant remember

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I honestly cant remember, i think it was some spongebob meme like "weast" or something but i cant remember
Think I've seen it before during my days of browsing sasu of years gone by

Reactions: Ww42