R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
What is worse that my parents dont seem to understand and the fact that my life is going to shit and the fact that everyone is moving on without me. I am buying charcoal soon. I will probably die soon.

My biggest mistake was being born into the wrong family that could not nurture me correctly.

I am too sensitive. I know it is good.

But in certain situations it is bad.

It seems i have gotten myself into that bad situation.

Well, I guess my life was a painfully short-lived one. It was short but felt like forever. I guess I can finally find my peace soon.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Deleted member 1496, Soul and 3 others
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I believed that once too but I no longer think being sensitive is good. It hasn't seemed to serve me at all. If anything, it has allowed me to get stepped on through life to the point I have zero self-esteem or sense of self.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtomicNewt, Soul, Thanatos and 2 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I'm extremely emotional and sensitive, react to everything. pretty much insane how people think i overreact to the slightest things, just cause there different and dont know how it feels to intake such emotions so easily. Or get upset and depressed ever so easily to the smallest of things; cause Men are suppose to be strong or some shit. but there comes a point, even when you're sensitive and emotional, you become numb and dont feel anything anymore. hope you get to that stage, you feel free. hope i get there soon, i feel close. just dont wanna give a shit anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Notcutoutforlife, Ruffian and 1 other person
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
I'm extremely emotional and sensitive, react to everything. pretty much insane how people think i overreact to the slightest things, just cause there different and dont know how it feels to intake such emotions so easily. Or get upset and depressed ever so easily to the smallest of things; cause Men are suppose to be strong or some shit. but there comes a point, even when you're sensitive and emotional, you become numb and dont feel anything anymore. hope you get to that stage, you feel free. hope i get there soon, i feel close. just dont wanna give a shit anymore.
Sadly, I have become pretty numb and have already gotten to that stage. I am ctb the next few months. Just need to prepare materials and stuff. I hate suffering i do not want to deal with this stuff anymore.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
sad we have to escape our emotions, feelings, suffering through escaping life as a whole. sorry it had to come to this for you, hold out hope it gets better for you somehow. hope i become numb to it all, im trying and i still react emotionally to everything, but i can at the same time feel me becomg emotionless.

hope you find the peace you're looking for one day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
sad we have to escape our emotions, feelings, suffering through escaping life as a whole. sorry it had to come to this for you, hold out hope it gets better for you somehow. hope i become numb to it all, im trying and i still react emotionally to everything, but i can at the same time feel me becomg emotionless.

hope you find the peace you're looking for one day.

The way the world works now is too much for me

• Hugs
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and Soul
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
The way the world works now is too much for me
it can be too much for anyone who's overly sensitive. you feel as if it's overwhelming, anxious, you feel like you're drowning and suffocating in you're own emotions. like you're trapped inside you're own mind, alone, and you hear these voices, and start telling yourself these things that just aren't true, but you tell them till you believe those voices.

i've tried to cope with this by venting to people. letting my emotions out instead of drowning in them on the inside, and keeping them to myself alone. maybe it helps trying to talk to others on here and venting to them about how you feel. just a try. im a good listener if you ever need another sensitive bitch to talk to lol. take care of yourself, someone alone in the world really is a scary thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1496, Soul and Rollinggirl
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
it can be too much for anyone who's overly sensitive. you feel as if it's overwhelming, anxious, you feel like you're drowning and suffocating in you're own emotions. like you're trapped inside you're own mind, alone, and you hear these voices, and start telling yourself these things that just aren't true, but you tell them till you believe those voices.

i've tried to cope with this by venting to people. letting my emotions out instead of drowning in them on the inside, and keeping them to myself alone. maybe it helps trying to talk to others on here and venting to them about how you feel. just a try. im a good listener if you ever need another sensitive bitch to talk to lol. take care of yourself, someone alone in the world really is a scary thing.
Who would want to hear someone vent about the same thing everyday?

• Hugs
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Who would want to hear someone vent about the same thing everyday?
someone (or people) who truly cares.

people whom are sensitive and filled with high emotional levels and emotions have so much to say. SO MUCH. they just need that strength to say it, to find someone to say it to.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtomicNewt and Soul
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
someone (or people) who truly cares.

people whom are sensitive and filled with high emotional levels and emotions have so much to say. SO MUCH. they just need that strength to say it, to find someone to say it to.
I said to my mom, one time she said "can we just relax and have fun for once" and that killed me. I want to do that too. Who chose to be miserable? So who would listen to me without telling me what to feel, what to think, and without invalidating me?

• Hugs
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I said to my mom, one time she said "can we just relax and have fun for once" and that killed me. I want to do that too. Who chose to be miserable? So who would listen to me without telling me what to feel, what to think, and without invalidating me?
someone who truly cares. cant stress that enough. maybe your mom failed to understand the severity of you're emotional state, but in that moment, because of that failure, she truly didn't care.

who would listen to you without telling you what to feel, how to feel, what to think, how to think, and not invalidate you or question and justify what you are and have gone through?

someone who cares.

someone who's gone through it like you have.

and someone who can relate.

i never thought this was possible till i met people going through things, and pretty much on the same emotional and sensitive scale as me. opening up and talking to them without being judged felt amazing. why? cause it was someone who TRULY cared.

no one on here has the right nor do they have the reason to question what you feel, tell you what or how you should feel, or undervalue what you have and are going through. and no one will. cause everyone here's broken and can relate, and they understand you.

just reach out and give a try. it's a struggle holding it in. you sound like you have so much on your mind, so much to say. anyone of us here would be wholeheartedly willing to be listeners.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Statistics say that about 87 % of humanity are victims. No other life form on the planet suffers as much. One might argue that most animals these days are born straight into hell, being tortured to death for our pleasure from beginning to end, but that's irrelevant in comparison to how greatly WE suffer !
Because we are so terribly sensitive, and we rarely eat well. It's not fair. If I could have saved all the tears I wept in my life, and published all the rants I created, I would now be stupidly rich and could spend my billions to make this world into a better place where more people could have the equal right and same chance to be unhappy. That would be entertaining though not nice - nothing could ever be nice from my perspective. It woud be counterintuitive, On the other hand, isn't suffering the utmost luxury ? Let me think about that some more. Parents always fail to understand - so we'll never be parents, to make sure such a catastrophe can never happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: rotciv and Rollinggirl
R

Rollinggirl

Student
Jul 15, 2019
I am trapped and the only way out is to ctb. Don't want to keep repeating vicious cycles like a mad person.@Hasssssuùuu

• Hugs
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm very sorry you're suffering.

A lot of the time when I need to vent I start by telling my SO I want sympathy and understanding, not advice or criticism. Letting people know that can help a lot. He's gotten quite good at it.

Another thing that is not as crazy as it sounds is going somewhere where you can yell. Yell out your complaints and then yell to the universe what you want from it in simple terms. "I need a good job that pays well!" "I need nicer friends!" "I need to feel stronger!"

Ok ok - I know how that sounds. But it helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
A lot of the time when I need to vent I start by telling my SO I want sympathy and understanding, not advice or criticism. Letting people know that can help a lot. He's gotten quite good at it.

Another thing that is not as crazy as it sounds is going somewhere where you can yell. Yell out your complaints and then yell to the universe what you want from it in simple terms. "I need a good job that pays well!" "I need nicer friends!" "I need to feel stronger!"

Ok ok - I know how that sounds. But it helps.
what soul said. find something that you can vent through. it doesnt have to be a person, thought a person helps A TON. And most should be sympathetic and understanding anyway, dont why they wouldnt.

write poetry, let you're emotions out through writing. the most emotional people are so fucking creative and poetic.

draw, box and let you're anger out, work out and let all that emotion out. find an escape for you're emotions and an outlet to let it out.

soul makes an excellent point that i was stupid enough to forget.

• Hugs
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
A person helps but yeah they get bored. I use reddit and this forum to vent, I don't expect them to change things but listen thought.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
A person helps but yeah they get bored. I use reddit and this forum to vent, I don't expect them to change things but listen thought.

Yeah. It always hurts me when I trust a person who says they want to listen, but then they disappear after :/ It has made me afraid to open up to people in real life.