• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I know the feeling. It's like a perfected nightmare, constantly repeating itself every time you wake up. Kind of reminds me of that Black Mirror episode with the like, people following the girl around with phones- it was all a set up to consistently torture her for something she did.

But yeah every day she woke up to the same hell. Me too, fr. Me too.

<3

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I know the feeling. It's like a perfected nightmare, constantly repeating itself every time you wake up. Kind of reminds me of that Black Mirror episode with the like, people following the girl around with phones- it was all a set up to consistently torture her for something she did.

But yeah every day she woke up to the same hell. Me too, fr. Me too.

<3
I never watch black mirror, sounds good thanks

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I never watch black mirror, sounds good thanks
It's really good actually. The episodes bring up some really unique and deep concepts, and they're pretty entertaining to watch. A lot of them focus on existentialism on both a personal, and societal level. Pretty good series.

<3

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
It's really good actually. The episodes bring up some really unique and deep concepts, and they're pretty entertaining to watch. A lot of them focus on existentialism on both a personal, and societal level. Pretty good series.

<3
Is it on Netflix? Where can I watch?

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
How many more days, weeks, years do I have left in this hell? I just want to cry every time I open my eyes.
I feel you, I just woke up and the pain is unbearable, reality hits you in the face, that this is not just a nightmare that you're waking up from, it's you're reality and you just feel like going back to sleep and never waking up. I'm sorry you're going through this it's awful.. many people on here feel the same way

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also despise existing and find it so dreadful to wake again. Human existence is just pointless, meaningless suffering, I never would have chose this. To me it's so cruel and horrible how one cannot just choose to free themselves from this undesirable existence easily in peace, really wish there's the option to just never wake again, all I wish for is to be eternally unaware, I just wish for the peace of eternal nothingness.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
The episode is called white bear.

I hear you OP. Morning brings desperate sadness and nighttime brings agitation for me. It is hell
It feels like I have to be 2 different people. I'm the morning I have to look nice and presentable and appear happy so others can be comfortable! At night I van be myself and cry and say how I really feel, if I don't post I just read others and it pretty much sums up my feelings. It's funny because people label us as weak people with severely diseased minds but we are able to do the same jobs as them and fool the world, we just suffer in silence...everyday..every night....
I understand, I also despise existing and find it so dreadful to wake again. Human existence is just pointless, meaningless suffering, I never would have chose this. To me it's so cruel and horrible how one cannot just choose to free themselves from this undesirable existence easily in peace, really wish there's the option to just never wake again, all I wish for is to be eternally unaware, I just wish for the peace of eternal nothingness.
I wish people could hear us and simply understand us! The lurkers and pro-lifers I wish they read our thoughts and get a glimpse into the hell we are living in. I think the world simply thinks some pills and a psychiatrist will fix is us but the truth is it doesn't. I just discuss how I feel on here because I know we all feel the same and I'm so sorry that so many people are suffering alone. The great thing about this site we can share those thoughts and feelings and not to be judged. Hopefully, all of us will be at peace and get our eternal rest.
I went back to sleep and just woke up again. I wish I never had to wake up though
I hate the waking up twice, it makes it worse the 2nd time. I'm about to take my 3rd round of sleeping pills, I don't wake up until I have to work and that's almost 8 hrs away, I refuse to sit with my thoughts that long. Maybe you can fall asleep again too.

Last edited:
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
It feels like I have to be 2 different people. I'm the morning I have to look nice and presentable and appear happy so others can be comfortable! At night I van be myself and cry and say how I really feel, if I don't post I just read others and it pretty much sums up my feelings. It's funny because people label us as weak people with severely diseased minds but we are able to do the same jobs as them and fool the world, we just suffer in silence...everyday..every night....

I wish people could hear us and simply understand us! The lurkers and pro-lifers I wish they read our thoughts and get a glimpse into the hell we are living in. I think the world simply thinks some pills and a psychiatrist will fix is us but the truth is it doesn't. I just discuss how I feel on here because I know we all feel the same and I'm so sorry that so many people are suffering alone. The great thing about this site we can share those thoughts and feelings and not to be judged. Hopefully, all of us will be at peace and get our eternal rest.

I hate the waking up twice, it makes it worse the 2nd time. I'm about to take my 3rd round of sleeping pills, I don't wake up until I have to work and that's almost 8 hrs away, I refuse to sit with my thoughts that long. Maybe you can fall asleep again too.
I know what you mean, it takes an unbelievably amount of strength and effort to just put on a smile and pretend we're ok when deep inside we are in so much pain so to hell with those who call is week, let them be in our shoes just for one hour and then they can talk.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I know what you mean, it takes an unbelievably amount of strength and effort to just put on a smile and pretend we're ok when deep inside we are in so much pain so to hell with those who call is week, let them be in our shoes just for one hour and then they can talk.
Then they would know exactly how we feel!

Reactions: hopeless08
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Mood. I dread the feeling of waking up so much. The pain, the misery, the dismal reality—it all comes rushing back to me.

Reactions: momento.mori
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I remember waking up to an alarm the first day I had to go back to work after the holidays and just mumbling NO NO NO uncontrollably to myself. I wasn't even aware I was doing it until I fully woke up.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I remember waking up to an alarm the first day I had to go back to work after the holidays and just mumbling NO NO NO uncontrollably to myself. I wasn't even aware I was doing it until I fully woke up.
I think most of us abuse the snooze button lol. I often wonder if my coworkers feel the same, are they faking like us? It's all a fake movie if you ask me

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I think most of us abuse the snooze button lol. I often wonder if my coworkers feel the same, are they faking like us? It's all a fake movie if you ask me
Unfortunately for my stupid brain, I wake up on the first alarm. :(

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
It's genuinely like being in a movie that keeps replaying.
Ground hog day @thenamingofcats , or maybe we on here should rename it to Groundhog HELL.

Sleep just takes you away from the nightmare that is life. I'm lucky I dream every time I fall asleep and remember them for a while after.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Ground hog day @thenamingofcats , or maybe we on here should rename it to Groundhog HELL.

Sleep just takes you away from the nightmare that is life. I'm lucky I dream every time I fall asleep and remember them for a while after.
For some reason I've never seen this classic and didn't realize the plot. I might just need to watch it this weekend!

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Waking up is horrible and the worst part of the day.
Some people wake up and have breakfast . For others...its wake up and cry. Toast or tears....
Its tears too often for me.

Last edited: