• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sleepingintherain

sleepingintherain

dysphoric male
Jan 24, 2024
I can do my makeup every morning and tuck and wear flattering jeans and an arc gem cardigan and raise my larynx and sit up straight with my legs crossed and my shoulders back, but it doesn't make me a woman
I do pass sometimes, usually to people in their 60s and 50s and 40s and even 30s and late 20s sometimes. But Gen Z is too observant. They notice my wide jaw and long philtrum and big forehead and they notice that I keep my hair down to frame my face and wear clothes that de-emphasize my shoulders and that i wear jeans that flatter my waist and hips and that i wear glasses that hide my browbone and shorten my midface. And they can tell. It's so easy to tell when they do.
With women, they usually either start acting slightly uncomfortable or overly comfortable. They either see me as a weird sexual predator or an eccentric gay man. With men, they either get mad and start yelling at me or they start getting overly comfortable with me because they see me as closer to being male than cis women
and 99.5% of people are born cis and and live their whole life without having to think about any if this and can just be who they're supposed to be without even trying
so why is it them and not me