• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
Yes with death I can't experience pain anymore and that is really good. But now this not ideal for me, I want to experience pleasure so badly. But when you die you can't experience pleasure you are just nothingness and that is really sad. It's really sad that iam going to die without experiencing good feelings and just go into nothing. I think thats why some people regret suicide. I know I should just accept that we are just in sad reality

Update
How should I truly know it won't get better before end it all

Last edited:
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Yes with death I can't experience pain anymore and that is really good. But now this not ideal for me, I want to experience pleasure so badly. But when you die you can't experience pleasure you are just nothingness and that is really sad. It's really sad that iam going to die without experiencing good feelings and just go into nothing. I think thats why some people regret suicide. I know I should just accept that we are just in sad reality
Have you ever experienced an overload of pleasure to where it becomes meaningless? Meaning your physical body fires off but you can't feel pleasure that satisfies you even with another person?

Ever felt pleasure so strong it hurts? Push to the brink at least once before you go.

Have you felt pleasure or such a state with drugs or alcohol? Goals? Success? Accomplishments? I don't know if you've pushed yourself to that point if you wonder about not feeling pleasure after dying. Pleasure isn't always a cure, but it must be experienced.

I've felt extreme pleasure from drugs, sex, alcohol, money, dominating another, or being dominated, you name it. Pleasure is not strong enough always to make some want to live.

Experience is the best teacher. What if you could experience the extremes or stronger forms of pleasure before leaving? I encourage you and ANYONE to seek it.

Seek pleasure, love, sensuality if it may lead you out of this. You may find a new road, art, different or new forms. Explore everything even if physical or using all senses. You're not ready to die if you haven't done this. Push or experience before you go.

Sensuality could be a name of what I'm talking about. Maybe don't go before you experience it. People can pay for it, but don't go before you experience it.

Last edited:
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Here's a thought experiment for you. If someone offered you the greatest amount of pleasures you can think of for a week in exchange for one week of the greatest amount of pain and torture, would you take this offer ?

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
That's just the problem. With life, pain and pleasure are bundled together. It's a combo deal. Pain follows pleasure always.

invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
Here's a thought experiment for you. If someone offered you the greatest amount of pleasures you can think of for a week in exchange for one week of the greatest amount of pain and torture, would you take this offer ?
Obviously no
Have you ever experienced an overload of pleasure to where it becomes meaningless? Meaning your physical body fires off but you can't feel pleasure that satisfies you even with another person?

Ever felt pleasure so strong it hurts?
Have you done that with drugs or alcohol? Goals? Success? I don't know if you've pushed yourself to that point if you wonder about not feeling pleasure after dying.

I've felt extreme pleasure from drugs sex alcohol money dominating another you name it

Experience is the best teacher. What if you could experience the extremes or closer forms of strong pleasure before leaving?
Please explain better

Last edited:
Reactions: ihateearth
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I'm not that bothered about pleasure. I don't find much pleasure in things these days.

Reactions: davidtorez
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
it's gross isn't it? the bad go away but so does the good. it doesn't feel fair. if only i could become a ghost and live attached to the ones i love and only have good experiences lol

Reactions: returntothevoid
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Have you tried going on an extended binge? If you keep taking it, there'll come a point where you'll be sick of it. The frequent dopamine release will eventually dull the senses and you won't feel the pleasure anymore. Maybe that's one way to deal with it. I can relate to what @ihateearth is saying above..

Reactions: BrainShower
invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
it's gross isn't it? the bad go away but so does the good. it doesn't feel fair. if only i could become a ghost and live attached to the ones i love and only have good experiences lol
So what should I do then

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Yeah, pleasure is fleeting and leaves a giant void afterwards.
I would prefer quiet contentment, which seems to be fucking impossible in this stupid world

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
So what should I do then
i guess we just have to measure the pros and cons of living and death and see what fits best for ourselves individually. it's not easy though, i feel the complexities you're struggling with! it's one of the reasons i'm kind of torn apart between these decisions, i just know for a certain i can't keep living like i do
Yeah, pleasure is fleeting and leaves a giant void afterwards.
I would prefer quiet contentment, which seems to be fucking impossible in this stupid world
the void is so real. i had some extreme pleasures that i still feel the void from afterwards

Reactions: BrainShower
Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
It is possible to be unhappy with so much happiness, if they tickle you, it will be good for a few minutes but after hours it becomes torture, every pleasure eventually dissapear

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I think this is an indication that your SI is still strong. I don't really know what your circumstances are. If you are provided for in the short term you should consider living on.. You can continue experiencing pleasure. If things work out then good. If they don't, there will come a point where the pleasure you experience will pale in comparison to the pain of existence, at which point it will be easier to go.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Obviously no

Please explain better
I was talking to my mom. I updated my comment after
No. Pain hurts and a week is long! This is a super bad deal. I'd rather give someone a great amount of pleasure then send them off blissful instead of pain.

Last edited: