• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alpha_Draco_Pegasus

Alpha_Draco_Pegasus

Jun 16, 2019
Well you know I'm trying to overcome and dissolve these baseless arguments and opinions of mine based on nothing more than my own personal emotions and frustrations. But you know what, forget this self-invalidating preamble, this is supposed to be venting god damn it.

I think science is depressing. Materialism, naturalism, atheism, whatever. Evolution, survival of the fittest, natural selection... PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY. Oh how I resent the people who are fascinated with this stuff. To all the people who worship Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton and Stephen Hawking - Fuck You.

First of all the universe isn't even interesting. It's just objects moving around doing what they're supposed to do. Sure, it's extraordinarily complex in that there are so many elements and countless interactions of molecules and chemicals, and that even atoms break down into sub-atomic and elementary particles whose behavior we are still trying to make sense of, and there's so much to learn and there's all these scientific advancements which are revolutionizing the way we see the universe, prompting us to ask deeper questions and explore reality further... mind-boggling right? NOPE.

Stephen Hawking, you know, that jackass said "Philosophy is dead." Like physics is the mother of all fields of study... what a douche. Philosophy > physics however philosophy now also sucks. "I think, therefore I am." ??? Pffft. Who the hell even are you. I've had it with the fools who dedicate their lives to these fields and contribute all of this spectacular "knowledge" to our lives. So the laws of nature are fixed, and everything acts as it does according to its hardwired code, genetic code, biological necessity, etc.

You can't argue with science either. Anyone who does is a complete idiot. The scientist just holds up a stone-cold fact to your face and says, "this is the truth, this is fact, I did it using the scientific method, it's obvious evidence, it's been proven, everybody knows it, and here are all of my scholarly sources." SCHOLARLY SOURCES. Lmao. Fuck that retarded ass shit. Yup, the scientific method owns it all. Nothing stands a chance. The universe is just made with slavery. I mean, that is to say if you favor the determinist argument, which overrides the free-will argument in my opinion, but nonetheless, it is depressing. Everything has to be a certain way based on the laws of nature and there is no way around it. Everything is a slave. There's no free-will and who cares if there even was. It wouldn't mean anything because like I said, in my opinion it's an out-thought outdated way of thinking. Determinism rules. Sob. How demoralizing.

I just got the idea to do this vent after I had this conversation with my Dad. It started off with "going to the moon, going to Mars" and stuff and then it turned into this supposed-to-be thought-provoking discussion about scientific theory and such. That along with the dualist approach, which my Dad seemed to take, in that there is an entity or presence separate from the material world. Whatever that means. I love my Dad. But he thinks we as humans actually "know" things. LOLZORZ R0FLcoptERZ!!!

I don't have a counterargument. I'm a skeptic because I dislike the world and the way it works because it is not working out for me, but I'm also a skeptic because I believe this has to all be nonsense. I mean it's too simple, for the world to be like science describes it. "Complex, spectacular, marvelous eh?" Chaotic, unpredictable? Mesmerizing? No. Stupid. I might be able to come up with a semi-legitimate proposal of some radically opposed theory if I could properly articulate it, but I've recently lost the thought power and the interest. I'd rather just not care about philosophy, the truth, beliefs, etc. It's much more serene to just not think about any of it and just experience life as it comes and deal with what you're currently faced with.

Studies are dumb anyway. Anybody who's in the know and has the "expert" opinion is just up-to-date with his research of other people's research and knows how to use "scholarly" sources which are superior to other sources because they're run by all these "experts" who like I said, are up-to-date with their online browsing of other "experts'" research. But what do I know. It seems kind of silly though. I just mock it from afar with my ignorance. Why even think about it critically; if I did I might just end up being another one of those "expert" bozos who separates the scholars from the stupid.

Well, this is really my first vent like this which I was reluctant to do because I didn't want to sound like a stubborn baby who is too immature to accept what's "real". But you know, come on, even if I don't have any alternate "intelligent" (<-- I HATE THAT WORD) suggestions, it can't be too laughable to suggest that possibly everyone is wrong about everything. I sure hope they are. Knowledge SUCKS! Intelligence is for noobs. Suck it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: irrelevant_string