melonhead88

melonhead88

Sep 21, 2019
i took a break from here as i thought i was getting better and i felt better. today i was reminded with how fucking miserable i have truly become lol. i'm so alone. my biggest regret is my relationship. he was dating one of my friends when he told me how he felt about me. i had always liked him too and never thought about the consequences. he and i perused it. all of my friends stopped speaking to me. in some ways i feel that he took my friends from me, even though it's my fault.

two years on and i now have no friends and if i left the relationship i'd have no one at all.

he makes me feel so small and stupid and i feel so low all the time. i hate our flat he's so messy and disgusting and i feel as though i resent him. we went on s break and i hurt so bad and i wanted him back. now i think i shouldn't have come back.

it's so hard because i love him i really do. he can just be so cruel.

i want to die though i think about it all the time.
it's all i want. i just don't know how or when. how do i get over the initial fear and just f*cling do it

• Hugs
Reactions: charlotte_, EndJstifiesTheMeans and Interloper
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be awful being stuck in that situation, it certainly is tiring feeling trapped in an existence that you hate. I think that those who manage to go through with it find a method that they feel confident in and they just get so determined to leave, I envy those who are now free from this horrible world especially as suicide is so unnecessarily difficult. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans and melonhead88
L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
That sounds awful. I think before you ctb you should explore getting away from him. You don't deserve to be treated that way.