SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
I hate that I'm so broken.. people want me to plan for my future? For what? If I can't get better then what's the point. And what makes "recovery" impossible is because I have too many issues and no one giving me the resources. I have a learning disability on top of that, I also have ADHD, depression, anxiety, social anxiety and BPD, also abuse and bullying too. That's one hell of a hopeless combo. Oh and then alexithymia on top of that. I'm being told not to tell how I feel but instead what I'm doing about it, the fuck. I want to recover so bad. Im being told that Im not trying to get better, that someone is supposed to "fix" this for me. And it's not true!! What am I supposed to do? Suicide has always been the answer for me, and I hate that I'm gonna have to follow through my plans. I, just don't feel heard, at all. Please help, what can I say when someone is telling me that I'm not motivated to get better and that someone is supposed to fix me when it's not true and no one believes that! It just seems to get worse, a part of me wants to desperately live (that what if things get better) but I desperately want to die (deep down knowing it's hopeless) but I'm trying. Please help.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tobacco, yyytry, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
B

baggins69

Jun 13, 2023
Hey...Adhd and bullying has really fucked the foundation of my life too along with a really abnormal family life...Ive been looking forward to ctb everyday for a while now

SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
Hey...Adhd and bullying has really fucked the foundation of my life too along with a really abnormal family life...Ive been looking forward to ctb everyday for a while now
I'm sorry that you're feeling that way, sending virtual hugs

Reactions: baggins69
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's best to just take no notice of insensitive people like that, they just don't understand. But of course it's true that existing certainly is so torturous, there's no peace from suffering in this cruel world, it's so horrible how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own but it's just the harsh reality.

Reactions: SpiderLink
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
i hate my life to

• Hugs
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
It' svery hard to face the world with an array of neurological conditions. I have them too but since people don't see you lacking a limb, wheelchair bound, bed ridden they think you should be able to be as productive as they are.

SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
It' svery hard to face the world with an array of neurological conditions. I have them too but since people don't see you lacking a limb, wheelchair bound, bed ridden they think you should be able to be as productive as they are.
Yeah