• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Things have gotten so much worse since my attempt. Self harm is worse, my eating is worse and I genuinely can't tell what's real and what's fake anymore it's driving me insane. My memory is getting worse which is also awful because one of my biggest fears is forgetting.

I just want answers honestly. I know this isn't an ed website but I need someone to honestly tell me how much they think I weigh and if I look thin. I'll attach a photo at the end of this thread.

Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
To be perfectly honest, as someone utterly impartial yet understands body image, self harm, suicidal ideation etc etc etc, in my eyes you're much too thin. It's not about fat but rather that you should be able to feel each the rib, maybe see the rib cage, but not see each rib individually.

I don't know what you weigh but I'm 100% confident that it's not enough.

I'm sorry if that's hard to hear, but you asked and I have to assume you're looking for the truth rather than what your own brain is telling you.

I hope you can find a way to recover from the ED. We're always here if you need to vent or rage or want impartial but healthy encouragement.