• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

r1007

Feb 13, 2024
Every time I read a conversation about gender inequality I start to hate people.

When a woman points out women's problems, men don't know how to say anything except "yeah but we have problems too" without ever explaining well.

When men point out men's problems, women promptly start talking about patriarchy, as if they know what they are talking about. They don't even know the definition of patriarchy. If you ask them the definition they have to go look it up on Wikipedia because they don't even know what it means.

Men struggle to understand that inequality exists, simply if you live in the West the rest of the world has not disappeared. They struggle to understand what it means to live with the fear of being molested or raped. They struggle to understand what it means not to be able to go out in the evening peacefully without being afraid, because it is much easier for a male to be calm while walking through the streets at night.

Women, when it is pointed out that almost 4 out of 5 suicides are male, never know how to respond. As if they wanted to avoid the conversation because it's uncomfortable. As if they don't want to ascertain the idea that males suffer, and suffer a lot. They are afraid to admit that it's not just them who have problems. They are used to being told and telling themselves that only they are the oppressed and the oppressors are males. The reality is much more problematic. But it's truly ridiculous that the only thing they always manage to say regardless of everything is: it's all the patriarchy's fault. You did it all and you have to pay for it.

Guys please stop. You are ridiculous. You women too, don't normalize that playing the victim and always accusing is your right, as if it doesn't hurt people. Then when a man criticizes you, you don't think twice about calling him a misogynist.

Everyone stop it. You males try not to ignore women's problems because of misandrists who mask their frustration with fake feminism. Women have problems, many of them. It's not easy to understand because there is the barrier of one's gender. It is not easy to empathize with the problems of the opposite sex. They have problems and suffer a lot in many ways.

On the other hand, you women also need to stop taking on the role of victim over the misfortunes of other girls to promote your personal hatred towards men. It doesn't make you better people by accusing an entire gender of rape and violence with the excuse of "oh but we women have been oppressed for so many centuries so in justice to my descendants I have to make you pay because I'm a good person". No, you're not a good person person. You're just selfish.

I can't stand the arguments on this issue.

In the end it is always the males who defend the males. In the end it is always women who defend women. And they are all convinced that they are right.

Don't ignore the fact that feminicide exists. Don't ignore the fact that violence against women exists. Don't ignore the fact that over 90% of the world's homeless are male. Don't ignore that almost 80% of suicides are male. Everyone has problems.

I had an abusive and violent mother. A very kind and always correct and good father. He always gave me everything I wanted even when he didn't have the financial means to do so. My mother always behaved badly towards him. He never complained about anything. I grew up with strong and good male figures. I had a girlfriend who was a manipulative and victimizing girl. She cheated on me to get engaged to an arrogant and manipulative guy. Then she got cheated on by that guy a week after cheating on me. I got another girlfriend. Here we again, she betrayed me, and behaved like a victim to embarrassing levels. I asked her the reasons and she not only blocked me without saying anything but made me out to be abusive and inappropriate. Things that aren't true. I grew up in life with strong and good male figures and questionable and harmful female figures for me. But I have never started insulting the entire female gender for this reason here, even if in some moments I have been tempted to do so. But I've never done it. For this reason it bothers me here when someone insults the other gender with superficiality. You women do it more, it's a truth that needs to be said. You have normalized it.

Last thing. Please stop with this patriarchy, stop talking about patriarchy as if it were the problem of everything. You just show that you are ignorant. I'm not just talking to you women, but even us males don't know what we're talking about. If a sociologist or anthropologist hears this nonsense he will have a brain stroke. Because you're really talking bullshit after bullshit.

If you don't know how to empathize with the problems of the opposite sex, you are a self-centered failure. You are people who do not have the courage in life to go beyond your own misfortunes and have an impartial judgment on life. You just want your problems to be more important than others and you carry out misogynistic or misandric propaganda for your own sake. You are pathetic. Nobody is saved. Neither we males nor you women.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Maybe gendered language is the wrong to approach it unless it's revelant to past suffering. Well the eternal problem of being sad not getting a partner is one but also sexual abuse and discrimination based on gender.

R

r1007

Feb 13, 2024
Maybe gendered language is the wrong to approach it unless it's revelant to past suffering. Well the eternal problem of being sad not getting a partner is one but also sexual abuse and discrimination based on gender.
There will always be difficulties in understanding the opposite sex, due to biological and cultural issues. But people who are convinced that one sex is oppressed to the detriment of the other need to study before spouting bullshit.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
In the end it is always the males who defend the males.
Are you saying that "all males defend males"? Because if that were the case, feminism would have never gotten traction. A tiny fraction of males is defending males - the rest are simping and shaming other males. Whereas women seem rather united.

I grew up in life with strong and good male figures and questionable and harmful female figures for me. But I have never started insulting the entire female gender for this reason here, even if in some moments I have been tempted to do so. But I've never done it.
Honestly, nothing anyone does really matters. There is probably no higher divinity that can give you headpats calling you a good boy (I wish to be wrong). Personally, I try to follow my own aesthetic code, and my own sensibility. And I'm courteous not merely because that's how I roll, but also because I understand that you don't get angry at the rain, or at gravity.

Dumb people unable to self-reflect on their belonging to a certain group are not humans anyway, more like statues, dead rocks. Could even envy their stupidity. But engaging with them is pointless. (Not to say that rocks are inferior, mind you.)

R

r1007

Feb 13, 2024
Are you saying that "all males defend males"? Because if that were the case, feminism would have never gotten traction. A tiny fraction of males is defending males - the rest are simping and shaming other males. Whereas women seem rather united.
It was just an exaggeration to headline that people think more about defending their social sphere than defending the right things.
Honestly, nothing anyone does really matters. There is probably no higher divinity that can give you headpats calling you a good boy (I wish to be wrong). Personally, I try to follow my own aesthetic code, and my own sensibility. And I'm courteous not merely because that's how I roll, but also because I understand that you don't get angry at the rain, or at gravity.

Dumb people unable to self-reflect on their belonging to a certain group are not humans anyway, more like statues, dead rocks. Could even envy their stupidity. But engaging with them is pointless. (Not to say that rocks are inferior, mind you.)
It's clear that nothing makes sense, everyone knows it, but in life there are social rules that you try to follow to adapt to society, for your own good. If I try not to speak badly of someone it is because I think it is the right thing to do to maintain balance in my actions and not try to upset others. But this is another matter.

333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
me too
and i hate men as much as i hate women
everyones actions can be assumed rationally ridiculous if one knows how to use the words and manipulate 👨 if only someone could stop after such an assumption lol

D

DeadKennedy

Mar 30, 2024
A tiny fraction of males is defending males - the rest are simping and shaming other males. Whereas women seem rather united.
im not a woman, but my perception is that there is a lot more envy between women than between males, and ive been told as much by female friends. then again, i feel like there is a lot more antisocial behavior between men than women.

my thoughts are that each gender has their own struggles, and antagonizing people of the opposite gender bc of the societal struggles ur gender goes thru is unproductive and tribalistic

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Men are a lot more messed up than women. Women will talk to each other and work through problems.

Men are told to man up so they more often just hang themselves.

Women definitely have a lot of issues too. I think you will never get a neutral or universal agreement from either sex.

Reactions: davidtorez
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
People tend to have a bias on things that affect them vs things that don't.

Reactions: UKscotty
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
It's pathetic. men and women can try to separate themselves through hatred, but they will always end up in the same hell together.

Reactions: davidtorez
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
"equality feels like oppression to those used to privilege"