mekurin

mekurin

Heading for something better than this
Jul 9, 2023
oh i forgor this was here šŸ’€
me and my cat are both here so we can chat about anything you like!

B

Bodydysmorphia34

Oct 31, 2023
I also feel lonely at times but then I think about how horrible people are and how I don't want to associate with anybody really.

I can't really give you any advice on how to find friends but how to cope with loneliness. However, I understand everyone's need for social interactions is different.

Reactions: almondmilk
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
i hate being lonely. i wish i could have friends. i wish my ex and I could get back together. i wish my family would take me seriously. if i would disappear, nobody would notice. maybe in weeks. or months. even years. i wish i was skilled in something. i wish i had a job. i wish i could go to uni. i wish to be someone's best friend and safe place. nobody is for me. i haven't hugged someone in 4 months. i miss being held. i don't want to be lonely anymore. i think about ctb-ing soon.i know nobody is going to miss me.
I completely understand this feeling :( I have a lot of trouble with isolation and loneliness and recently went through a breakup. Things are extremely hard

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action āš°ļøāš°ļøāš°ļø
Oct 13, 2023
almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
I completely understand this feeling :( I have a lot of trouble with isolation and loneliness and recently went through a breakup. Things are extremely hard
me too. my relationship ended in early September. i wish we can get back together. he was the only person who was actually there for me =(

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
me too. my relationship ended in early September. i wish we can get back together. he was the only person who was actually there for me =(
Pm me if you want to talk about it, I could really use talking to someone who's going through a similar thing, maybe it'd help you too

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Being extremely lonely is like being in hell. I hate it so much. It's one of the main reasons Im trying to CTB.

almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
Pm me if you want to talk about it, I could really use talking to someone who's going through a similar thing, maybe it'd help you too
i hope you received my dm
Being extremely lonely is like being in hell. I hate it so much. It's one of the main reasons Im trying to CTB.
same here. is a different type of pain =(( i hope one day i'll successfully ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
I Can relate to your post, being lonely can be sorrowful . I had a social life but years of depression and feeling socially alienated gradually pushed people aside from me.
it was either me who isolated myself cause of anxiety and feeling offset or the others who were fed up with my depressive states and so moved on.

almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
I Can relate to your post, being lonely can be . I had a social life but years of depression and feeling socially alienated gradually pushed people aside from me.
it was either me who isolated myself cause of anxiety and feeling offset or the others who were fed up with my depressive states and so moved on
EXACTLY. i intentionally pushed people away when all i asked was a little help.

Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
Yeah I feel you there, I have extreme abanondment anxiety and mental health problems, its just difficult for me to do anything. I don't attend university either, because the field I want to enter is not wanted by this useless university. I lost everyone I loved, and am surrounded by toxic people.

almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
Yeah I feel you there, I have extreme abanondment anxiety and mental health problems, its just difficult for me to do anything. I don't attend university either, because the field I want to enter is not wanted by this useless university. I lost everyone I loved, and am surrounded by toxic people.
me too , but i am not surrounded by anyone. i guess we have each other now , right?

• Love
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
i hope you received my dm

same here. is a different type of pain =(( i hope one day i'll successfully ctb
I think I need to have a little more activity on my account before I can pm, but I'll shoot you a message once I do :p

LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
me too , but i am not surrounded by anyone. i guess we have each other now , right?
If you ever wish to reach out to me, you can PM me I am almost always online and will respond to your messages.

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I really feel you pain here. I lost my wife to suicide 5 weeks ago.

The loneliness since that loss has been the worst. I am heartbroken beyond repair but it's the loneliness that I suffer each day that is slowly killing me.

I spent every moment I could with this amazing person for 10 years. We did everything together, she was my best friend in the whole world.

I miss the small things that I used to take for granted. Holding her hand, having a cuddle on the sofa or snuggling at night.

To have that for 10 years and to have it taken away is the worst pain in an already unbearable situation.

So I totally empathise with you here and am also sending you a digital hug as I really and truly know the bitter sting of loneliness, who isolating and just depressing it can be.

I have found comfort and connection on here though and hope you find the same. If you ever want to reach out, I am here to listen

U

umopep!sdn128

Oct 8, 2023
I love solitude. I hate forced interaction with people. Most people think that loneliness is a problem that needs to be solved. I don't care what they think. If this is the state in which I am happy, why do I need to change it?

almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
I really feel you pain here. I lost my wife to suicide 5 weeks ago.

The loneliness since that loss has been the worst. I am heartbroken beyond repair but it's the loneliness that I suffer each day that is slowly killing me.

I spent every moment I could with this amazing person for 10 years. We did everything together, she was my best friend in the whole world.

I miss the small things that I used to take for granted. Holding her hand, having a cuddle on the sofa or snuggling at night.

To have that for 10 years and to have it taken away is the worst pain in an already unbearable situation.

So I totally empathise with you here and am also sending you a digital hug as I really and truly know the bitter sting of loneliness, who isolating and just depressing it can be.

I have found comfort and connection on here though and hope you find the same. If you ever want to reach out, I am here to listen
i am so sorry to her that. death of a loved one is such a heavy thing to go through. i am sending you infinite digital hugs. i can relate to you slightly , i was really close with my bf before the breakup. we would do anything together. now i regret that i haven't hugged him tighter the last time we saw =(( i miss him more than anything. i miss his laugh and smile, the way his eyes would glow. i'm glad that you found connection and comfort here. you can always pm me , i am open to anything <3
I love solitude. I hate forced interaction with people. Most people think that loneliness is a problem that needs to be solved. I don't care what they think. If this is the state in which I am happy, why do I need to change it?
exactly. but i am not happy. i was solitude all my life. i want to be happy again.

Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
i hate being lonely. i wish i could have friends. i wish my ex and I could get back together. i wish my family would take me seriously. if i would disappear, nobody would notice. maybe in weeks. or months. even years. i wish i was skilled in something. i wish i had a job. i wish i could go to uni. i wish to be someone's best friend and safe place. nobody is for me. i haven't hugged someone in 4 months. i miss being held. i don't want to be lonely anymore. i think about ctb-ing soon.i know nobody is going to miss me.

Hi!

I relate to your feelings a lot and I'm sorry for your breakup. I personally started distancing from my friends a few years ago because I was always feeling like a burden to them. I know how much hurts not having nobody close to hug, nobody close to be with.

I want you to know that you are important and I'm here if you need to talk with someone. Sending you love and hugs ā¤ļø

almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
Hi!

I relate to your feelings a lot and I'm sorry for your breakup. I personally started distancing from my friends a few years ago because I was always feeling like a burden to them. I know how much hurts not having nobody close to hug, nobody close to be with.

I want you to know that you are important and I'm here if you need to talk with someone. Sending you love and hugs ā¤ļø
thank you so much <3 <3 this message has put a smile on my face . wish you all the best <3

Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
thank you so much <3 <3 this message has put a smile on my face . wish you all the best <3

Aww thank you!!! You are important okay??? And if you need someone I'm here for ya.

ą¼¼ā  ā ć¤ā  ā ā—•ā ā€æā ā—•ā  ā ą¼½ā ć¤ ~ā¤ļø

almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
Aww thank you!!! You are important okay??? And if you need someone I'm here for ya.

ą¼¼ā  ā ć¤ā  ā ā—•ā ā€æā ā—•ā  ā ą¼½ā ć¤ ~ā¤ļø
same goes to u!!! you are important and we can always talk if u feel lonely <3

• Love
Reactions: Rack.-