Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
He's so fucking creepy he just showed me nudes of his ex gfs and it made me panic and then he had the audacity to tell me he wants to ERP with me I want to die why do I have to work for this fucking creep I hate it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sylveon, tiger b and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Are you being abused by this man? Can you leave somehow? Sorry you have to go through this.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm gonna ask you some questions - how many people are in your company (I have a reason for this). Do you have a phone that can record ? Okay, this is what you need to do. You document (paper) anything that he sends to you in writing. Keep copies. Anytime he approaches you turn on your phone recorder or download something to record what he is saying to you. Then file a complaint with EEOC. You are entitled to not work with such a perve. If you have the proof of him saying these thing (recordings, paperwork) then you can file a complaint with EEOC - it sounds as if you have an open and shut case. At that point in time you hire an attorney and sue the shit out of this bastard. He is probably one of those who worships money.

Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
no the thing is this project is a fan translation project but im so dedicated to the character since ive cared about the character i'm editing the route for since i was 12 and she helped me deal with surviving m y rapist and i want so desperately to keep my name in the credits i was putting up with a lot of his bullshit but this is just
too much for me
i feel like i need to bbe punished just for seeing the nudes of his ex since ik shes terrified of him and was terrified of him sharing these in the first place
i cant cut myself though coz i pronised my bf i wouldnt and ive been too many months clean to self harm
idk i feel like im losing my mind