• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
I hate change. I want to be 16,17,18,19 again, any other age besides my current one. I want to be back in Highschool hating it. I want to come home from school and have my playstation waiting for me. I miss my highschool friends. I miss my first spychward experience and everyone telling me "oh you're so young". I miss being in the children's part of hospitals. I hate my current age, I hate growing up, I hate being an adult. I hate having responsibilities, bills and obligations. I miss my old houses, living with my siblings and step-dad. I miss sleeping over at my cousin's house and pulling all-nighters. I miss working at the animal shelter. These painful memories of the past haunt me. I cannot go on any longer, I don't want to go on anymore. I'm so lost in my current life. Everyone is leaving me and i'm all alone. Everyone ignores me until I'm about to attempt or i'm in the hospital.

• Hugs
Reactions: letting it linger, cowboypants, Circles and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I hate change. I want to be 16,17,18,19 again. I want to be back in Highschool hating it. I want to come home from school and have my playstation waiting for me. I miss my highschool friends. I hate my current age, I hate growing up, I hate being an adult. I hate having responsibilities, bills and obligations. These painful memories of the past haunt me. I cannot go on any longer, I don't want to go on anymore. I'm so lost in my current life.
Same. Ever since I was a kid, I never wanted to grow up. I never wanted to become an adult and I think that it's honestly sad that I did. Nothing happens in the real world for the average person other than wageslavery and drinking on the weekends.

Last edited:
Reactions: letting it linger, VampQueen and ijustwishtodie
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
I hate change. I want to be 16,17,18,19 again, any other age besides my current one. I want to be back in Highschool hating it. I want to come home from school and have my playstation waiting for me. I miss my highschool friends. I miss my first spychward experience and everyone telling me "oh you're so young". I miss being in the children's part of hospitals. I hate my current age, I hate growing up, I hate being an adult. I hate having responsibilities, bills and obligations. I miss my old houses, living with my siblings and step-dad. I miss sleeping over at my cousin's house and pulling all-nighters. I miss working at the animal shelter. These painful memories of the past haunt me. I cannot go on any longer, I don't want to go on anymore. I'm so lost in my current life. Everyone is leaving me and i'm all alone. Everyone ignores me until I'm about to attempt or i'm in the hospital.
Sorry you're having to go through this. It seems like what you are largely missing is the sense of community you had. (Cousins, siblings, friends, I assume coworkers at the animal shelter.). I hope you're able to find it again. People still say I'm so young at 31, which seems silly but it's all perspective.

Same. Ever since I was a kid, I never wanted to grow up. I never wanted to become an adult and I think that it's honestly sad that I did. Nothing happens in the real world for the average person other than wageslavery and drinking on the weekends.
What happens in the real world for kids that you miss? Or was it just the lack of wageslavery?

Reactions: VampQueen and landslide2
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
What happens in the real world for kids that you miss? Or was it just the lack of wageslavery?
Freedom from responsibilities, demands and obligations. Work is modern day slavery and when you become an adult you'll be forced to become a slave to the system for the rest of your life just to survive. We're all brought into a state of modern day slavery and forced into this predatory capitalist pyramid scheme

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
Freedom from responsibilities, demands and obligations
Gotcha. I think kids have too many responsibilities, personally. I guess it's because I played sports, but I was pretty much occupied all day a lot of the time, and weekends! I do miss the freedom to organize your own day in college.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Gotcha. I think kids have too many responsibilities, personally. I guess it's because I played sports, but I was pretty much occupied all day a lot of the time, and weekends! I do miss the freedom to organize your own day in college.
I miss college life as well. I wish I could be in college forever

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
I miss college life as well. I wish I could be in college forever
You had a STEM degree, right? Any path in research? I did research and got paid a couple of summers and it was definitely more "free" than a full time job.

Reactions: jar-baby and sserafim
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Life is dynamic - nothing stays in the same state and we can´t do anything about it.

• Aww..
Reactions: VampQueen and sserafim
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I hated when our class rooms changed when we finished each grades but despite that I like travelling idk how this works but I like the sameness in everything

Reactions: VampQueen
landslide2

landslide2

May 6, 2024
think you're on to something there. it's like parents and education have been forced to submit to a capitalist worldview where kids are just future salaries, future workers out of fear. rather than developing more holistic humans better prepared for the next part of the journey. kids are overloaded with either responsibilities because parents have to work two jobs, they have to watch siblings, or even work to support the household to survive. and then the more well off kids get overloaded with tons of AP's and extra curriculars all to compete for the golden ticket of a better school, better job, more money, etc.. this system sucks.

Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
think you're on to something there. it's like parents and education have been forced to submit to a capitalist worldview where kids are just future salaries, future workers out of fear. rather than developing more holistic humans better prepared for the next part of the journey. kids are overloaded with either responsibilities because parents have to work two jobs, they have to watch siblings, or even work to support the household to survive. and then the more well off kids get overloaded with tons of AP's and extra curriculars all to compete for the golden ticket of a better school, better job, more money, etc.. this system sucks.
I think you hit on it more in the latter half. The parents don't necessarily adopt the worldview, but their circumstances (two full time jobs needed to support the family) force them into offloading the raising of their kids on whoever can take them.

Reactions: landslide2
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hate change too. I wish I could be forever unchanged via death. Only death suits me according to my neurotype

Reactions: sserafim