• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
Hi, I've been devastated for awhile now over last minute delay for the MAID program. I waited a year when it was delayed because the government promised to help mentally ill people but nope nothing. I'm sick of living like this, I'm disabled and it's getting worse every year. I have no friends or family, all I have is my pet but I can barely care for her anymore with the cost of living going up.

I plan to give up my pet to their previous owners before I do go because I'm not that selfish.

I didn't get to do any of the things I wanted to do, I'm almost 30 and life really wasn't anything like the movies or books I read, I never had a chance really. I'm just so tired and I want out now.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
The bitches delayed it again? That sucks, but you know, maybe you should apply and see what happens, saw a post here before saying Maid is extremely lenient in some cases for euthanasia.

There's always other options if the government one doesn't work anyways.

Reactions: sserafim
sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
The bitches delayed it again? That sucks, but you know, maybe you should apply and see what happens, saw a post here before saying Maid is extremely lenient in some cases for euthanasia.

There's always other options if the government one doesn't work anyways.
I don't think they allow any applications for mental illness related reasons even if it's affecting me physically

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so unacceptable and beyond cruel how it's not already avaliable, humans are such a terrible species with how so many of them wish to deny others the option of a painless death, to me it'd be such a relief to be able to cease existing in a peaceful way. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, nobody should be forced to suffer in this existence or should have to struggle to cease existing on their own terms.

C

CanIStopTryingNow

Oct 15, 2023
It pisses me off too. I was willing to wait 1 year and have a last hurrah for my birthday, but I ain't waiting another 3.

Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
I feel you, I was waiting for it as well. I don't know why I got my hopes up for it, I had a hunch it would be delayed again but I didn't want to believe it. Wouldn't surprise me if it gets delayed another time.

I'm in a similar position to you and am also disabled. Everything is increasing in price but disability payments have been basically stagnant for a decade+. It's funny that the government was giving $2000 to people to live through CERB, yet disability is barely half of that. We're basically trapped in a system that forces us to be way below the poverty line. It makes it hard to receive any potential resources to help with mental or physical conditions when you can barely afford to live.

I'm sorry you feel devastated and trapped đź«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: sadcausebad
sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
I feel you, I was waiting for it as well. I don't know why I got my hopes up for it, I had a hunch it would be delayed again but I didn't want to believe it. Wouldn't surprise me if it gets delayed another time.

I'm in a similar position to you and am also disabled. Everything is increasing in price but disability payments have been basically stagnant for a decade+. It's funny that the government was giving $2000 to people to live through CERB, yet disability is barely half of that. We're basically trapped in a system that forces us to be way below the poverty line. It makes it hard to receive any potential resources to help with mental or physical conditions when you can barely afford to live.

I'm sorry you feel devastated and trapped đź«‚
Yeah, I have no idea what to do. I'm basically waiting at this point, only thing keeping me sane is drinking myself numb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bed