• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
I fucking hate being a human, this is probably some schizo autistic rant but DAMN. I hate social games I already suck at tbut you know what else sucks? that I cannot escape from them. Just to keep up I have to activate 100% of my brainpower and even then it's not enough…there's nothing more draining. I know I'm going off the edge but lately my perspective is changing, I see all meat as corpses and muscle and I see most relationships as means to reproduce. is this all life is? I'm privy to all of this yet I indulge why? because of chemicals reactions in my brain? gross get me out this fucking MORTAL VESSAL It's like I'm a slave in my own body IN MY OWN LIFE !!! I deject all of it!! BUT I NEED MONEY BUT I HATE MONEY BUT I NEED IT IT LIVE bs cycle.

Just burned out at this point obviously I'm mentally Ill so I don't fit into the system and that's why I'm defective, I could never earn enough money to never work/ interact with people again.

reading this over and it's sounding like I have a complex then again I've always felt like an alien lol, lmk ur thoughts. I'll keep striving to die.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Oh what will I give to become a good owner's house cat.

I even muster eating catfood all my life if I could escape the pressures of human life.