Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Maybe we just had different experiences. I also believe that "love can be blind" but in general ugly people have it way way way way way way way worse in life in terms of everything.
But what is ugly?

Saberhagen

Saberhagen

Dec 15, 2023
But what is ugly?
All physical traits can make you ugly but your behavior is only a small part of it, you can be beautiful and act like bitch and people will still consider you "pretty". When you are beautiful (physical traits like face etc. then you really need to try hard like Amber so that people see you for what you truly are). In general, when you have a pretty face then your life is easy as fuck. Also I need to add that this only applies to "developed" countries. You can be pretty in poor Asian or African countries and it does not mean a thing.

If I were more handsome my life would be much much easier and maybe I will be a happy man now.

Reactions: sadandlonely99
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
All physical traits can make you ugly but your behavior is only a small part of it, you can be beautiful and act like bitch and people will still consider you "pretty". When you are beautiful (physical traits like face etc. then you really need to try hard like Amber so that people see you for what you truly are). In general, when you have a pretty face then your life is easy as fuck. Also I need to add that this only applies to "developed" countries. You can be pretty in poor Asian or African countries and it does not mean a thing.

If I were more handsome my life would be much much easier and maybe I will be a happy man now.

Okidoki, then i might think we need to agree on disagreeing. XO💛

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saberhagen
P

princejohnny

Oct 31, 2023
As an ugly person, I feel this. I don't hate people for winning the genetic lottery but boy, does it suck being on the opposite side. I lost about 150 lbs and it's left me with a ton of ugly loose skin. I dont even look human anymore and I hate it. I've doomed myself to lifelong loneliness. It's part of the reason I want to ctb.

maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
What I hate more is pretty privilege and the people who don't acknowledge that it exists. The world will choose a pretty person over an average looking one every single time. Every time. Doesn't mean pretty people don't suffer, but they don't suffer nearly as much as ugly people do. It's not comparing, it's just an unfortunate fact about our reality. And I hate that the world is like this.

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
I hate beauty and happiness and as such people who posses them especially when together

I feel I've been unfairly wronged