pineapple-chicken

pineapple-chicken

Dec 1, 2023
Every time I see one of those disgustingly pretty people in public I want to cut my face up into little sheds and then bash my skull with a hammer till my blood pops out like one of those glass jar satisfying videos

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Prime0, Lammpz, Aim and 9 others
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
What you really hate is that you aren't one of them. Is that more accurate?

Reactions: Prime0, LifeCouldBeADream, Painfu.Ll.suffering and 7 others
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I'm sure there are many beautiful and pretty people on SS. It doesn't protect them from life's horrors.

• Hugs
Reactions: deafening, lightnings, LifeCouldBeADream and 10 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I would love to be beautiful - I dint even insult the mirror by looking at it. Though it is better to be a kinder person than a beautiful person. And it is not the fault of someone who is beautiful that they are beautiful (though I have seen confident, beautiful people with excellent communication skills and everything and often wondered what it must be like to be like them).., Still we don't know what their lives are really like.., Amd perhaps we can try and work on our self confidence (work in progress and not getting very far).

• Love
Reactions: TapeMachine, ijustwishtodie, penguinl0v3s and 2 others
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
I for one will always value what is a persons heart and mind over what they look like on the outside. I have seen some of the kindest people think there ugly, and I have seen some people who know that they were the bomb be both ignorant and cruel. If I could choose one group to make a more perfect planet, I know which one I would be choosing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine, LifeCouldBeADream, penguinl0v3s and 1 other person
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Beautiful people have the same problems as unattractive people and commit suicide! Give us a break!

• Yay!
Reactions: subhumandeathnic, Raindancer, lightnings and 9 others
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Me looking at this post while having a serieus cranial deformity that affects the face and skull 💀💀 i would be happy looking atleast normal ngl

• Hugs
Reactions: subhumandeathnic, DeadHead, LifeCouldBeADream and 3 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Beauty is NOT all about looks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Raindancer, LifeCouldBeADream, Kit1 and 1 other person
Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I've met very beautiful people in this community. (Downright beautiful, model-level). Their beauty did nothing for them.

Reactions: lightnings, ClownCringe, Kit1 and 3 others
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
looks don't decrease ur chances of developing suicidal ideation but it's true that looks contribute to all things good in life

Reactions: mad_mongo, Kit1, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
being pretty has its privileges but i go to doctors and they tell me how I could be suicidal or depressed because of my looks. Its actually invalidating and makes me more depressed. A lot of people who CTB are good looking, athletic, seem to have everything in life etc..

Reactions: lightnings, Kit1 and penguinl0v3s
mywayout

mywayout

𝙴𝚡𝚒𝚝 ➔
Sep 22, 2023
true that life discriminates with looks and other things outside of anyone's control, most notably intelligence. darwin is cruel.

Reactions: Kit1, ijustwishtodie and penguinl0v3s
pineapple-chicken

pineapple-chicken

Dec 1, 2023
Idk man, I saw this really pretty man in my neighborhood hood today, leaving in a fancy car, and I hated him, I hated how he will never know struggle, maybe his parents are absent, maybe his PHD is hard, but he'll never know what it's like to have empty cupboards, or be bullied for being fat, or to wish you could straighten out your teeth but you can't afford it. He's rich and he's beautiful and I can't stand that he exists
Of course I'm generalizing, of course everyone has problems, I don't care, fuck them.
I also happen to know this man through his parents, and I know that he's normal, and that's the worst part, he's straight, and rich, and white, and he grew up being accepted by everyone in his private school, and everyone loves him, and it's infuriating that he has been given the opportunity to live a normal happy life, and more so that he's doing it

Fuck, I'm angry, and I'm directing it at someone who doesn't deserve it. Nothing has made me happy for a while, even the things i normally love doing, and now I feel like I'm rotting. And I'm angry that he's thriving, I'm jealous. And it's not a good look, but I don't want to feel better yet, maybe it's just becuase I'm glad to feel anything, but fuck it feels good to hate

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and TapeMachine
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Idk man, I saw this really pretty man in my neighborhood hood today, leaving in a fancy car, and I hated him, I hated how he will never know struggle, maybe his parents are absent, maybe his PHD is hard, but he'll never know what it's like to have empty cupboards, or be bullied for being fat, or to wish you could straighten out your teeth but you can't afford it. He's rich and he's beautiful and I can't stand that he exists
Of course I'm generalizing, of course everyone has problems, I don't care, fuck them.
You don't know hat his upbringing was like. There are well-off people now that grew up fat, ugly, or poor. Of course this isn't the majority, but I don't think it's fair to judge someone's good fortune and say that they didn't deserve solely from their looks it if you don't know them at all. Ironically, you're being super superficial even though you hate that others judge you superficially. That's hypocritical.

Also if he lives in your neighborhood then I don't believe he'd be so drastically different from you in situation anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadHead, Kit1, TapeMachine and 2 others
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
My best friend is absolutely gorgeous (so that has always made me the ugly friend) so a lot of the time when I'm with her guys always go out of their way to try to talk and flirt with her while I'm just there. I don't hate her at all for it since it would be insane to put something like that against them that they can't control but I can't help but envy her looks a lot and the constant reminder by other people doesn't help either.

On the other hand, she still has her struggles too (with her own personal life and from her appearance). Sometimes her looks make it hard on her by how guys treat her and talk to her too. So looks can be against your favors too even if you are attractive.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Pretty women are a target for creeps. One of the worst things is envy.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadHead, Kit1 and ClownCringe
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
This is basically the motto of SaSu, to be honest. If someone's angry about something like this, then it's usually because they themselves desire to be that person. I've not seen many, if any, instances where this doesn't hold true.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Aim
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
same here, i wish i was pretty like girls from fucking tiktok, meanwhile imma just hate on them, lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
I for one will always value what is a persons heart and mind over what they look like on the outside. I have seen some of the kindest people think there ugly, and I have seen some people who know that they were the bomb be both ignorant and cruel. If I could choose one group to make a more perfect planet, I know which one I would be choosing.
Agree. One can no more choose the genetics they were born with than choose the family dynamics were born into (abusive, etc.).

• Hugs
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Me looking at this post while having a serieus cranial deformity that affects the face and skull 💀💀 i would be happy looking atleast normal ngl
Im interested... How can i imagine that?
I had an accident and now i have a cranial deformity... Double vision is just one new friend of me... Besides breathing and chewing swallowing difficulties

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadHead and Kit1
Saberhagen

Saberhagen

Dec 15, 2023
Every time I see one of those disgustingly pretty people in public I want to cut my face up into little sheds and then bash my skull with a hammer till my blood pops out like one of those glass jar satisfying videos
I feel the same. They make me feel like an abomination. If reincarnation is a fact, then I really hope that next time I will be pretty.

• Hugs
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Beauty is NOT all about looks!
Actually beauty is who you are on the inside! If you have a cool and kind soul. Your pretty! Nothing more to say about that!(on my part at least)
XO💛

• Love
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Im interested... How can i imagine that?
I had an accident and now i have a cranial deformity... Double vision is just one new friend of me... Besides breathing and chewing swallowing difficulties
I get periodic double vision from a brain tumour and then all I can do it walk around with an eye patch on 1 eye. Do you do that too? Part of my face is numb and I've got 24/7 spasms in face, eyelids and body. Can I ask how you manage your swallowing and chewing issues because that's what's next for me I've been told.

Saberhagen

Saberhagen

Dec 15, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Aim
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Im sorry to hear of your brain tumor and all the issues it brings... Do you have any perspective?

As i also have the orthopedic pains i now just stay in bed and close my eyes... Ive been trying to hold one eye closed but ive been thinking of a patch that could help... I also can compensate them in parts by tilting my head which leads to neck issues 🙄The spasms are still rare for me and havent been in my face yet (i hope i wont develop them, but i don't want to survive that long to see my development ...) i get them in my limps, but dont know what causes them.. As i also have scoliosis that got worse i always think thats some irritated musclegroup... And the later issue... I dont eat often and eat high caloric food that i can indulge quickly... and I try to use a straw when drinking... But thats one of the main reasons why my life is not worth living anymore. I loved food and eating...
But if your issues should arise from a brain tumor, it could be different for you...

Life can be shitty when sick, non functional and alone...

Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
I have this delusion where I think if I become really hot my depression will get better. Or at the very least life will be easier due to pretty priviledge. But it's kind of hard to do that when even showering is a monumental task

• Hugs
Reactions: Saberhagen and mentalcheese
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/@SpecialBooksbySpecialKids/videos

Look at these kids! They are so beautiful and so happy. Must be living a blessed life.

Thank you god for all the good you do here on earth, We really appreciate you and your beautiful creation.
Do you think amber heard is pretty?
She's a lying "victim mode" character that tried to destroy an innocent mans life! On top of that she almost destroyed her career. Real smart move i must say! And not very attractive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saberhagen
Saberhagen

Saberhagen

Dec 15, 2023
Do you think amber heard is pretty?
She's a lying "victim mode" character that tried to destroy an innocent mans life! On top of that she almost destroyed her career. Real smart move i must say! And not very attractive.
Her face is pretty, but her soul is ugly as fuck. Still, nobody can deny the fact that most of us look the face first, then the character, etc.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Her face is pretty, but her soul is ugly as fuck. Still, nobody can deny the fact that most of us look the face first, then the character, etc.
I see what you mean, but after all the highlights that's been around on crazy, mean people. I don't think I fully agree with you on this one. But then again i truly believe love can be blind and what makes a person attractive is soo much more. 💗

Last edited:
Reactions: Saberhagen
Saberhagen

Saberhagen

Dec 15, 2023
I see what you mean, but after all the highlights that's been around on crazy, mean people. I don't think I fully agree with you on this one. But then again i truly believe love can be blind. So 🤷😊
Maybe we just had different experiences. I also believe that "love can be blind" but in general ugly people have it way way way way way way way worse in life in terms of everything.