• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I've been doing some hang man training ( partial ) for a minute now. I don't always get this feeling when I do it though. Most of the time I either get this heavy feeling in my head, or I just choke and nothing happens, or both happen.

But sometimes I'll get this sleepy tired feeling, like I'm gonna fall asleep. And my vision will start fading. I end up stopping and getting happy about it and stopping to celebrate and then think to myself "now I'll be able to end it any day I want and any time".

I haven't fully got it down pact though because it sometimes takes me a while to get that sleepy feeling. I'm assuming that feeling is me losing consciousness right? Please give me good news because I'll be one step closer to the void.

Last edited:
_RustyLeaf321

_RustyLeaf321

Nov 28, 2023
I think you're on the right track,you can check the "Night-night method" thread wich i'm trying,for now i can only feel this high blood pressure in my head but i'm looling for this effect of falling asleep as you described,anyway good luck for whatever follows