• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
In June I had ordered N but it hadn't arrived, I emailed him and he responded with a copy /paste thing that was basically dishonest.

I'm not ordering and paying a second time, that was more costly because I live in Canada and switching currency's you lose bunch of cash.

So I got SN, it was sitting in car but hope that doesn't change anything. I don't know exactly how much to take, was thinking 30grams along with gravol and etizolam.

The reason I didn't jump on this first thing is, if it's so effective why isn't it a common choice and I only heard about it since I joined this site not long ago.

I really wish I could get an honest personal email back from A or hear me out. The package never left from original location in Mexico, and I feel bad for anyone else in same position.

Reactions: Revan, Mari, ge0rge and 1 other person
B

Bkcanes

Jul 14, 2018
Im gonna take mine with gravol and Zoloft .

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Isn't the ideal dose clocked at 15 grams?

Reactions: Tiburcio and bag.of.cats
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I've heard various amounts, seems like 30grams would simply be playing it safer side.
I wouldn't recommend doing so. With SN it's always safe to stick with the recommend dosage. Unlike N, with SN you don't get quicker death with higher dose and you might even fuck things up. If you want overkill maybe go upto 18 or 20 gms if you are obese. Not more than that.

Reactions: Revan, anna, Lara Francis and 2 others
CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
I wouldn't recommend doing so. With SN it's always safe to stick with the recommend dosage. Unlike N, with SN you don't get quicker death with higher dose and you might even fuck things up. If you want overkill maybe go upto 18 or 20 gms if you are obese. Not more than that.

Oh well this is very good to know. Thanks. I'll keep an aspirin on hand too if needed.

Reactions: Mari and ge0rge
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
In June I had ordered N but it hadn't arrived, I emailed him and he responded with a copy /paste thing that was basically dishonest.

I'm not ordering and paying a second time, that was more costly because I live in Canada and switching currency's you lose bunch of cash.

So I got SN, it was sitting in car but hope that doesn't change anything. I don't know exactly how much to take, was thinking 30grams along with gravol and etizolam.

The reason I didn't jump on this first thing is, if it's so effective why isn't it a common choice and I only heard about it since I joined this site not long ago.

I really wish I could get an honest personal email back from A or hear me out. The package never left from original location in Mexico, and I feel bad for anyone else in same position.
Did you not take it up with A?? He seems quite reliable and he still listed in the PPH

Reactions: Lara Francis and Mari
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I've heard various amounts, seems like 30grams would simply be playing it safer side.

People have died from 1 g. 15g is already very excessive.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018

Why isn't a higher dose of SN effective and why would it screw things? I thought the higher the dosage, the better?
Good to know.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018

what country are you based in?

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Why isn't a higher dose of SN effective and why would it screw things? I thought the higher the dosage, the better?
Good to know.
IDK for sure but I've heard higher dose will burn your stomach and maybe even put a hole through it.

Reactions: anna
K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018

What did you do about the N that didn't come?

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
IDK for sure but I've heard higher dose will burn your stomach and maybe even put a hole through it.

I don't know about you but the idea of blood going brown and my guts turning to mush really tickles my pickle

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I don't know about you but the idea of blood going brown and my guts turning to mush really tickles my pickle

and how do you want to cope with the pain?
it is not an easy death

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
What did you do about the N that didn't come?

I've emailed him but got a response that he copied from a week ago to other people. I really don't want to order again because I may not even get next order, it didn't even leave from where it began..been in transit same location since the time I ordered.