• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
I got my SN today and am thinking of trying to ctb sooner. Like on september 30th instead of originally October 4th. But this is even closer to my moms birthday, which is today, the 26th. Is it to close? Should I just continue with my original plan?

S

Scott316

Sep 26, 2020
Have you got the other additions like antiemetics and painkillers? Sounds a bit rushed

ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
Have you got the other additions like antiemetics and painkillers? Sounds a bit rushed
No I dont have antiemetics yet i was planning on picking them up at the store before I head to the woods
Thinking about it though, that might be a bad idea

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
grats...just having it close and disposable makes you feel much better

TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I got my SN today and am thinking of trying to ctb sooner. Like on september 30th instead of originally October 4th. But this is even closer to my moms birthday, which is today, the 26th. Is it to close? Should I just continue with my original plan?
Hello can you private message where from you buy SN?

TripleA

TripleA

Sep 25, 2020
Does anybody here atempted SN ctb and fail?

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
Read PPH, you can find it is unlikely that someone can fail at SN method.
Hey I had read the last pph but it didn't mention the SN method, will you see the pph link that talks about this? TY!

TripleA

TripleA

Sep 25, 2020
Hey I had read the last pph but it didn't mention the SN method, will you see the pph link that talks about this? TY!
Can somebody send link of PPH SN

ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
I would suggest looking at this. It has basically everything you need if you want to ctb by SN. I am referencing this for myself

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
You can also use the site search function to look for more threads and posts on SN. Whatever questions you have, they've probably already been answered several times.