• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i'm actually a queer tranny. i use it/it's pronouns mostly, there's a twist for you, ha.

yes, i would qualify it as a sip test. to clear up just a little bit more: i did not drink a total of 18fl. the water bottle i had was that amount, and i drank about half, so 9fl. i poured three tablespoons (probably more, big tablespoons) into there, so i would estimate i drank a tablespoon and a half of SN. threw up a ton.

thank you for being happy i'm still here, i appreciate it.

i have no lasting damage, which is the one thing i can really praise SN for. that's honestly amazing that you can be recovered and have no lasting brain damage, seriously.

feeling like i was dying was an understatement: i was grey everywhere. if i didn't puke more i think i would be a goner. i'm very very lucky. anyone else who was in my position really should've gone to a hospital. anyone who drank more should go to a hospital.

i will say that SN is not as instant as people think. yes, it can take a minimum of 20 minutes to pass, but also up to four hours. even following the guide. i hope people remember that.

dying is a very, very hard thing to do on your own.

remember that N is also an injectable, i think. i also see it being offered as a pill. i might be wrong.
oops sorry!

• Hugs
Reactions: _elliott
_elliott

_elliott

sweet adeline.
Apr 24, 2021
Really? I seem to recall you posted some photographs of your face and you look like a female. Maybe I wasn't looking closely enough.
i am transitioning :-) born female, transitioning to whatever. don't worry, i don't pass very well, and there is no harm in assuming that. no harm, no foul <3.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Manaaja, blueclover_. and 3 others
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
in states where assisted suicide is legal, it does come in pill form

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Cnt hlp it.

Wht causng it is y wn2 ctb.
C'mon now, surely it takes more effort to type like that than it does to just type normally lol

Edit: just managed to translate that last line, apologies if that's actually the case

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
hey, good to know, sorry for possibly spreading untrue info.
Decades ago, sleeping pills contained barbiturates, but it's all banned nowadays. A damn shame, as it would be the perfect way to CTB.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
i'm actually a queer tranny. i use it/it's pronouns mostly, there's a twist for you, ha.
Well, hello from another queer tranny :) He or they pronouns here.

• Love
Reactions: _elliott
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
C'mon now, surely it takes more effort to type like that than it does to just type normally lol

Edit: just managed to translate that last line, apologies if that's actually the case
Reasn on prfle pge. Nt hv enrgy 2 kp explainng 2 ppl.

• Hugs
Reactions: mjc2213, tryingtoescape, motel rooms and 1 other person
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
We had a man? JK. It's always nice when people tell how their ctb journey went.
How come you can't CBT on sodium nitrate? Would nothing happen if I drank a ton of it?
You can. I found a really good article detailing deaths (some suicides, some accidental) caused by it, I wish I could re-find it.

You need around 75-150 grams to kill yourself with it. I have tried ctbing with it, but it failed because it tasted so salty even when drank with water. I could only take like 10 grams of it.

You can actually even kill yourself with water. There was a water drinking contest in Russia over a decade ago, someone drank 3 litres of water in one go, and died (and didn't even win the first place, he became second and the winner drank even more).

Reactions: blueclover_.
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
We had a man? JK. It's always nice when people tell how their ctb journey went.

You can. I found a really good article detailing deaths (some suicides, some accidental) caused by it, I wish I could re-find it.

You need around 75-150 grams to kill yourself with it. I have tried ctbing with it, but it failed because it tasted so salty even when drank with water. I could only take like 10 grams of it.

You can actually even kill yourself with water. There was a water drinking contest in Russia over a decade ago, someone drank 3 litres of water in one go, and died (and didn't even win the first place, he became second and the winner drank even more).
Your brain would literally swell with water though, so yeah anything can kill you but only few can make it peaceful.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
18fl oz is 532 Ml You are ONLY supposed to use 50 Ml

Last edited:
Reactions: hopelessgirl