• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I mean I'm glad he's still here with us but I'm sure even he understands the ramifications of what it means to go wrong with SN on this site. I mean I have so much respect for this dude: he was there in real time for all of us. But there's also a slight new anxiety: I had so many peaceful ctbs in 2020 and I'm gutted about this new one; how easily it could go wrong?

Regardless, 100% respect to the dude who put himself through it all including with us. (@Elliott1)..

Elliot

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, NearlyIrrelevantCake, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I mean I'm glad he's still here with us but I'm sure even he understands the ramifications of what it means to go wrong with SN on this site. I mean I have so much repect for this dude: he was there in real time for all of us. But there's also a slight new anxiety: I had so many peaceful ctbs in 2020 and I'm gutted about this new one; how easily it could go wrong?

Regardless, 100% respect to the dude who put himself through it all including with us...
If refrng 2 Elliot dd nt fllw protcl. Thr r mny flaws in hw ingsted etc. Thse who fllow protocl rarly fail

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, PeacefulTonic, Dead Meat and 1 other person
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
If refrng 2 Elliot dd nt fllw protcl. Thr r mny flaws in hw ingsted etc. Thse who fllow protocl rarly fail
Maybe not to a tee but I think that dude rocked it good and proper you know?

How are you anyway? You sound like someone who's just taken the damn salt?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: toxictunes, PeacefulTonic, yuyu1 and 7 others
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Maybe not to a tee but I think that dude rocked it good and proper you know?

How are you anyway? You sound like someone who's just taken the damn salt?!
Yh typ how do bc brain brkn. Nt tkn slt ha.

Reprts tht fnd hardst r whre SI kcks in & ppl mke selvs thrw up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Action, tryingtoescape, Dead Meat and 5 others
I

icecream

Nov 2, 2021
How come you can't CBT on sodium nitrate? Would nothing happen if I drank a ton of it?

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It just seems that there's no perfect method. I'm planning on going the N route but I still worry about being unable to handle the taste.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
are you alright my friend. u seems in need.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
How come you can't CBT on sodium nitrate? Would nothing happen if I drank a ton of it?
You wouold almjost certainly vomit a lot and not keep anywhere near enough down to overdose.

Reactions: blueclover_.
trianglesplayhouse

trianglesplayhouse

Nov 14, 2021
You wouold almjost certainly vomit a lot and not keep anywhere near enough down to overdose.
That's why you need an antiemetic (it keeps correcting it to antisemetic help) to keep it down. SN on its own can kill you but it's better if you take the right precautions.

Reactions: DocDar_2908 and blueclover_.
pento

pento

Nov 12, 2021
I mean I'm glad he's still here with us but I'm sure even he understands the ramifications of what it means to go wrong with SN on this site. I mean I have so much respect for this dude: he was there in real time for all of us. But there's also a slight new anxiety: I had so many peaceful ctbs in 2020 and I'm gutted about this new one; how easily it could go wrong?

Regardless, 100% respect to the dude who put himself through it all including with us. (@Elliott1)..

Elliot
Sorry I must be out of the loop. Who had an SN fail?

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Nitr8 react diffrntly bc is diffrnt chemicl

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and blueclover_.
pento

pento

Nov 12, 2021
Ah I had to do a bit of searching, you meant @_elliott not @Elliott1

Yeah, it seems like he didn't do a large enough dose and wasn't committed. I'm glad he's still around because that day was clearly not his day to go.

• Love
Reactions: mightypabster
marinekiwi

marinekiwi

Student
Oct 28, 2021
Sorry I must be out of the loop. Who had an SN fail?
We are talking about @_elliott here. He failed SN but recovered with no lasting damage from what I read. He will be able to attempt again if he wishes so.
As for the way SN failed in that case, I don't really know. I think he was testing the stuff and got really sick to the point of feeling like dying.
Maybe he notices this thread and provide us some insight on his case.

Reactions: blueclover_.
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021

Yeah, it seems like he didn't do a large enough dose and wasn't committed. I'm glad he's still around because that day was clearly not his day to go.
I think he didn't follow stans guide, which has some key thigs to help it work.

Reactions: demuic
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Strtd hre: Post in thread 'tomorrow will be my last 24 hours.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tomorrow-will-be-my-last-24-hours.76999/post-1385929

_Elliot Xplaind a lt on nxt thrd abt wht hppnd.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
pento

pento

Nov 12, 2021
Strtd hre: Post in thread 'tomorrow will be my last 24 hours.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tomorrow-will-be-my-last-24-hours.76999/post-1385929

_Elliot Xplaind a lt on nxt thrd abt wht hppnd.
Ah okay yeah, so it was literally just a sip test. This should calm everyone down hopefully.

Speaking of Stan's guide, I managed to get a metoclopramide prescription in America today. I don't have insurance or healthcare at all, I did it online. Basically told an online quack that I have recurring nausea and heartburn and poof, prescription sent over. It's definitely not a controlled drug and people shouldn't have trouble getting it.

Reactions: Action, Robyn, poisonedminds and 3 others
F

Failedstudent94

Oct 1, 2021
I saw somewhere that elliot used 18fl.oz water with SN. Thats alot of water. It should be max 50ml.

• Informative
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and demuic
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
He threw up a lot, didn't take AE/antacid/painkillers/beta-blocker/benzos, didn't drink a second glass. If you don't wanna fail, prepare everything. And i mean everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Action, demuic, PeacefulTonic and 5 others
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
here's a twist for ya, "he" is actually a "she"

Reactions: mjc2213, undertherainbow and cambrai33
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i also survived SN, i was saved though, as i told someone bc my unconscious SI had me tell someone. my thread is there, i don't feel like finding it. though i truly believe if i hadn't called for help it would have worked

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Ah okay yeah, so it was literally just a sip test. This should calm everyone down hopefully.

Speaking of Stan's guide, I managed to get a metoclopramide prescription in America today. I don't have insurance or healthcare at all, I did it online. Basically told an online quack that I have recurring nausea and heartburn and poof, prescription sent over. It's definitely not a controlled drug and people shouldn't have trouble getting it.

Thanks what it looked like in the photo but I didn't want to say so because you can't be 100% sure, but it looks 99% sure.
are you on drugs? lol
This person clearly has some type of brain damage, as they tried to explain, but they are pushing ahead the best they can - this could likely be why they are on this site; because of this they skip a lot of letters but you can usually tell what they mean because enough letters are there.

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic, PeacefulTonic, dyingalone123 and 1 other person
deathgripsme

deathgripsme

There is another world
Oct 26, 2021
I wish I could go the N route if it just wasn't so expensive.
It just seems that there's no perfect method. I'm planning on going the N route but I still worry about being unable to handle the taste

• Aww..
Reactions: blueclover_. and Pluto
_elliott

_elliott

sweet adeline.
Apr 24, 2021
i'm actually a queer tranny. i use it/it's pronouns mostly, there's a twist for you, ha.

yes, i would qualify it as a sip test. to clear up just a little bit more: i did not drink a total of 18fl. the water bottle i had was that amount, and i drank about half, so 9fl. i poured three tablespoons (probably more, big tablespoons) into there, so i would estimate i drank a tablespoon and a half of SN. threw up a ton.

thank you for being happy i'm still here, i appreciate it.
We are talking about @_elliott here. He failed SN but recovered with no lasting damage from what I read. He will be able to attempt again if he wishes so.
As for the way SN failed in that case, I don't really know. I think he was testing the stuff and got really sick to the point of feeling like dying.
Maybe he notices this thread and provide us some insight on his case.
i have no lasting damage, which is the one thing i can really praise SN for. that's honestly amazing that you can be recovered and have no lasting brain damage, seriously.

feeling like i was dying was an understatement: i was grey everywhere. if i didn't puke more i think i would be a goner. i'm very very lucky. anyone else who was in my position really should've gone to a hospital. anyone who drank more should go to a hospital.

i will say that SN is not as instant as people think. yes, it can take a minimum of 20 minutes to pass, but also up to four hours. even following the guide. i hope people remember that.

dying is a very, very hard thing to do on your own.
I wish I could go the N route if it just wasn't so expensive.
remember that N is also an injectable, i think. i also see it being offered as a pill. i might be wrong.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Action, blueclover_. and dreadpirateroberts69
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
You can't inject N, unless you know how to setup an IV and drip bag for yourself. And they don't have it in pill form. There's a potential new powdered source, though

Reactions: bed
_elliott

_elliott

sweet adeline.
Apr 24, 2021
You can't inject N, unless you know how to setup an IV and drip bag for yourself. And they don't have it in pill form. There's a potential new powdered source, though
hey, good to know, sorry for possibly spreading untrue info.

• Hugs
Reactions: PeacefulTonic and bed
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021

@-elliott is a female