• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
"CTB via Seconal overdose"
"overdosed on sleeping pills"
"overdosed on barbiturates mixed with alcohol"

Like keeping rubbing it in that you had it easy smh just took some pills and drifted off to sleep. Golden Age of CTB by OD more like.

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
"CTB via Seconal overdose"
"overdosed on sleeping pills"
"overdosed on barbiturates mixed with alcohol"

Like keeping rubbing it in that you had it easy smh just took some pills and drifted off to sleep. Golden Age of CTB by OD more like.
Is it true that these things are just unobtainable now?

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I would kill someone to have CTB be so blatantly accessible rn. I agree 100% :')

<3
If I ever meet one of the pro-life activists or surviving relatives who make sure reliable CTB methods are completely banned and even removed from search engines, I'm going full orangutan mode. Like I'm sorry for your mf loss but your kid got their hands on SN and died a relatively peaceful death, now you're making ME throw myself off of a hotel balcony and my parents get to cremate literal pulp? FOH. Bring back Seconal already

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
People are often wistful about the 50's and 60's when it comes to suicide. But having the internet is a pretty good boon I'd say. Not that carbon monoxide and barbiturates technically stopped being options.

• Informative
Reactions: astonishedturnip
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Didn't Marilyn Monroe ctb from barbiturates?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't know, these methods are so unreliable which is why they are not so popular.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really envy them as well, those who were able to die peacefully on their own terms were so fortunate to me. It's devastating to me how we cannot just have the option to die in peace, it's cruel and horrible how I cannot just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep. It must had been such a relief for those people to be able to die in such a peaceful way.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Where I live, barbiturates are still prescribed to treat seizures, but it's very rare, it's a last resort treatment. You'd better look for phenobarbital or primidone on the darknet.

T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
This is the worst time period in history. Not just for ctb, but for everything. Imagine being able to just go to your doctor from the 40s to the late 80s and simply say you can't sleep very well. Barbiturate presciption on it's way...That'll do nicely!

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
They had it so easy. I am jealous too. I was born in the wrong generation. This 21st century has been a disgrace, humans are deep into a hole instead of advancing with time. They should have made euthanasia a right for everybody regardless of age mental state race religion whatever it is. But that doesnt give them money so of course they wont.

Reactions: TheDruBo
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Are y'all forgetting about crack and opioids? and, the Covid…? lol