• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Those humans who insist that others don't really want to die because they are still here really do disgust me, I cannot stand pro-lifers and how insensitive and ignorant they are. Sorry but not everyone is privileged enough to be able to die in a painless, guaranteed way and what I'd fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering. It's incredibly unacceptable and horrific how people are denied the right to a peaceful death yet are told they don't really want to die because they are trapped in this hellish prison like world because of this.

Humans are the most terrible, toxic species, so awful how many humans are so unnecessarily cruel and just make others suffer even more. Non-existence is certainly what I want, under no circumstances would I ever wish for something so futile and torturous as existence.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
It sucks. The risk associated with killing yourself is significant. Impulsive people tend to be risk takers but impulse is basically the opposite of thinking through your method to make sure it works. Then if you are the type to plan and think it through, you're probably going to have a lot harder time overcoming SI since you're not impulsive. You really need the unicorn combination of planning and impulse.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I owe you an apology as this post relates to me. I'm sorry if I ever said anything to offend you or insinuate you wanted to continue existing. I was confused as to why you have over 30,000+ post and still here? Someone explained your situation exactly how you wrote it above and now I understand. I'm far from a pro-lifer as I want to go just as bad as you want to if not more. I do agree we are alike because we both are here because we are scared of another failed attempt. Maybe don't be so offensive, we all share the same goal, to stop existing and we all are on different spectrums of that path. Just because someone doesn't understand yours doesn't mean they are a pro-lifer. I hope you accept my apology. This site is definitely not a place I come to make enemies, it's my only relief where I feel normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel