• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Because wanting death on it's own is simply valid enough, existence was never a desirable state in the first place and for me I'd see it as always preferable to not exist no matter what. It's so insensitive and disgusting when pro-lifers insist that one must meet a certain suffering criteria for their wish to die to be valid as suicide is a personal decision and it's not something for other people to decide, suicide should never need to be justified no matter what and people should simply be able to die in peace whenever they want to.

I don't get what's supposedly so valuable and beneficial about existence in the first place to justify suicide needing a reason, I mean after all we were all forced into this meaningless existence without consent where we are just waiting to die, death will happen anyway whether there is a reason behind it or not and for me suicide is all that feels logical to escape from something so futile as existing as a conscious being.

I never would have chosen to exist, existence itself is the true problem to me, in my case I'd always see eternal nothingness as better than being burdened with this existence especially as there are no disadvantages to not existing with nobody able to be harmed by the absence of everything, only non-existence is desirable to me as it's the permanent absence of all suffering and harm.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, andyal, EvisceratedJester and 8 others
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Because wanting death on it's own is simply valid enough, existence was never a desirable state in the first place and for me I'd see it as always preferable to not exist no matter what. It's so insensitive and disgusting when pro-lifers insist that one must meet a certain suffering criteria for their wish to die to be valid as suicide is a personal decision and it's not something for other people to decide, suicide should never need to be justified no matter what and people should simply be able to die in peace whenever they want to.

as it always should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
i totally agree. and i just hate how most people call it "wrong" just because, and then forgets about it like wtf? and then there are people who actually want your life and hard work to buy a new yacht. what a circus.

Reactions: thebelljarrr and ijustwishtodie
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
You are so right. Even if you don't have any problems in life, you have every right to decide to die. It's enough if the reason is that you don't want to be at the mercy of coincidence. Because coincidence is one of the cruelest foundations of our existence. Random events cause thousands of living beings to suffer brutally in a matter of seconds, out of nowhere. Be it through an earthquake or a forest fire or an accident of some kind. Chance is the cruel game of nature.
Who has the right to tell me that I have to face the risk of coincidence?

Last edited:
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and thebelljarrr
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I've always felt insecure about my reason to ctb, people have told me I don't have enough trauma to ctb. But I think its as simple as just hating life, why do we need specific reasons to die when life is suffering in a multitude of ways.

Reactions: thebelljarrr and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. I think that almost any reason for suicide is valid because we never asked to be here to begin with so we should be allowed to escape whenever we want to. Why should we live and delay the inevitable when we don't want to?

Reactions: thebelljarrr
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I'm sorry but being disabled and/or in horrible intractable pain is a better reason than someone you never met is making fun of you on Facebook or Snapchat

D

dolemitedrums

Jun 12, 2024
Well, I see some people on here clearly in the throes of schizophrenia, talking about how they are being controlled by others and by voices and about far fetched conspiracies. They might have good lives if they stayed on their meds. Some cases are stronger than others and I guess it's not my place to judge, but anything that has involved irreversible harm and irreversible loss of quality of life is a pretty strong case that the person should be able to exit this mortal coil if that is their preference.