• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I have been severely depressed and suicidal since the age of 21. I have really tried to give myself a good life all I wanted was to be happy. If I started university on time last year September like I was supposed too I wouldn't have self destructed the way I did. Getting into that university masters programme was the only amazing thing I had in the worst year of my 2023. I was forced to defer due to fianacial issues. After that I finally gave up on life. All the terrible things I went through in 2023 I kept fighting and fighting but after being forced to defer I just gave up on life.

I am 27 now. One week after my 27th birthday I had a nervous breakdown.

One day everything finally all became too much. For me it was turning 27 with no real achievements, still deeply heartbroken over the man I love and he caused me so much pain with his lying and mind games,nothing going right in my life, death of my grandfather a couple of years ago who I loved so much. My grandfather was the only relative who cared about me all my other relatives don't care about me they only care for themselves and use everybody

I just broke down screaming and crying at my family members over how much I hate the relatives due to their years of constant using of everybody and being told to accoet it, relatives never coming to help whenever my family need help, my pure resentment over having to start my masters degree this year which should have been my year of graduation. I told my mother I resent her for sending her money overseas over the years to help these relatives because I have lost out. In African and Asain immigrat families it is common for families to send money overseas.

Afrer my family argument I wanted swallow overdose and drown myself in the bathtub. I wanted to kill myself because I wanted all the pain of everything to stop permanently because I was finally tired of life, fighting and never winning. I couldn't bring my self do it.

My family were horrified and shcoked at my comments because they never seen me lash out like that

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ash, rozeske, cowboypants and 5 others
P

Phixon5746

Jun 3, 2024
can relate to how you feel with the family who doesnt care and abusive partners.. im sorry to hear about your breakdown, just know you have a reason to feel the way you do and dont let others tell you that your not allowed to feel what you feel, i hope things get better as im not one to encourage others to harm themselves but i hope some happiness comes your way.

• Love
Reactions: zudingram and FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
can relate to how you feel with the family who doesnt care and abusive partners.. im sorry to hear about your breakdown, just know you have a reason to feel the way you do and dont let others tell you that your not allowed to feel what you feel, i hope things get better as im not one to encourage others to harm themselves but i hope some happiness comes your way.
@Phixon5746 Thanks 😊 My religious family constantly saying since last year "everything happens for a reason" has not helped and contributed to my breakdown

I hate the pharse everything happens for a reason so much it's so patronising and annoying. That pharse brings me NO comfort to all the things I have been experiencing.

The only good thing about my breakdown my family finally got message about how much I hate the relatives. My family lived in so much denial about how much I don't like our relatives, they thought I was going through a "pharse" which I will snap out of.

My mother even got upset over my comments never in her life she thought I would dare grow up to hate the relatives she loves so much.

Parents need to learn that there are consequences when a child grows up seeing how awful their relatives are that child will grow up to hate their relations and have multiple issues.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ash and SFB123
S

SFB123

Apr 5, 2021
I have been severely depressed and suicidal since the age of 21. I have really tried to give myself a good life all I wanted was to be happy. If I started university on time last year September like I was supposed too I wouldn't have self destructed the way I did. Getting into that university masters programme was the only amazing thing I had in the worst year of my 2023. I was forced to defer due to fianacial issues. After that I finally gave up on life. All the terrible things I went through in 2023 I kept fighting and fighting but after being forced to defer I just gave up on life.

I am 27 now. One week after my 27th birthday I had a nervous breakdown.

One day everything finally all became too much. For me it was turning 27 with no real achievements, still deeply heartbroken over the man I love and he caused me so much pain with his lying and mind games,nothing going right in my life, death of my grandfather a couple of years ago who I loved so much. My grandfather was the only relative who cared about me all my other relatives don't care about me they only care for themselves and use everybody

I just broke down screaming and crying at my family members over how much I hate the relatives due to their years of constant using of everybody and being told to accoet it, relatives never coming to help whenever my family need help, my pure resentment over having to start my masters degree this year which should have been my year of graduation. I told my mother I resent her for sending her money overseas over the years to help these relatives because I have lost out. In African and Asain immigrat families it is common for families to send money overseas.

Afrer my family argument I wanted swallow overdose and drown myself in the bathtub. I wanted to kill myself because I wanted all the pain of everything to stop permanently because I was finally tired of life, fighting and never winning. I couldn't bring my self do it.

My family were horrified and shcoked at my comments because they never seen me lash out like that
I'm so so sorry to hear about your situation. I really understand, my mother sends overseas to. I'm the one who misses out in the end I guess. I guess I'm just not important.

F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
@Phixon5746 Thanks 😊 My religious family constantly saying since last year "everything happens for a reason" has not helped and contributed to my breakdown

I hate the pharse everything happens for a reason so much it's so patronising and annoying. That pharse brings me NO comfort to all the things I have been experiencing.

The only good thing about my breakdown my family finally got message about how much I hate the relatives. My family lived in so much denial about how much I don't like our relatives, they thought I was going through a "pharse" which I will snap out of.

My mother even got upset over my comments never in her life she thought I would dare grow up to hate the relatives she loves so much.

Parents need to learn that there are consequences when a child grows up seeing how awful their relatives are that child will grow up to hate their relations and have multiple issues.
Everything happens for a reason … I don't like that statement and it minimizes people pain. So my son, who was my BFF and sole reason for living CTB … what would that reason be? I'm sorry that you are struggling I really am and I'm sorry that sometimes people say things that don't really help. They may be well intentioned but it does not really help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash