• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

beginningoftheend12

Feb 29, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel, tbroken, rozeske and 3 others
S

Six feet down

Mar 22, 2024
Yes, seems good

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, aeri and Praestat_Mori
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
Were you able to buy this without having access to it from work, or something alike?
I live in a place, where it's not easy getting it. And this seems like it's high quality.
If you don't want to answer, it's totally fine 😉

I

intotheabyss75

Apr 4, 2024
I would love to know where you ordered this from. I can't find any places that will deliver to an individual (it has to be a company/lab/school). I didn't realise coming to this site that I would have to make many posts to gain access to certain resources. I've never actively participated in any forums before this and honestly the idea of posting anything publically is giving me wicked anxiety. I live in Canada. Can someone please help me find a source for SN? Thank you.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck and wish you peace friend
Hope its painless

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Test it. Water-test strips and distilled water are easy to find on amazon, you will also need a scale.