• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
So today I was practicing NN because I plan to ctb soon. I had my modified belt, folded and taped socks. I tried compressing my arteries but the only thing I got was this face-is-under-pressure-with-blood-filling-in sensation. Then turns out, I was trying to find it on the wrong place!

How did I find them after trying it again today to see if I can find them once again:
• I stood up and touched my feet and waited in that position for like 30 seconds and then stood up normally.
• After doing it I was able to locate the uh hard muscle like line on the sides (it was just under my ears, on my neck of course).
• I then sat down, bended over again, waited for like 20 seconds and turned back to normal, I did this step like 3 times.
• I then looked forward (like your head must be in the normal way that it usually is, looking forward without bending your head)(your pulse will be stronger after such moves).
• I then used my two fingers for each side, index and middle finger next to each other, I then touched that place where that had muscle like line and the jawline join (just a little bit behind my ear) then moved down like a bit, then moved forward (since your fingers are at the side, you are just going to move them a little bit forward, where your chin is)
• You will feel a pulse, after finding it also you can make sure by checking the places next to the pulse, if you feel it stronger, it's better.
• Do this for each side, then push there from front (like an arrow pointing to that place from the front of your neck).
• After pushing, I felt my body, there was a tingling sensation all over my body, the sound around me started to sound different, I felt lightheaded and there was some sort of blackout. It was peaceful actually, since I was able to breathe, but after 4-5 seconds, you won't be able to move your body properly.
(Do these steps for both sides)

Images from side and front for reference:
From side:
IMG 20240103 160628
From front:
IMG 20240103 160544
Note: thing might be a little bit different on someone else because people have minor differences when it comes to such locations, there may be a little bit of a difference for you on your body.

And how it felt: I could breathe, I felt peaceful but it also felt weird, I didn't panic at all, after testing I really felt like to ctb today but I need to wait until 29 February because I need to gather a few more items that will make my death easier and more peaceful and I want to make people think that I am doing better so when they don't see me around their first thought wouldn't be like "Oh did Reuatry attempt suicide, we save people so they suffer more we are selfish, let's go him."
I am still planning to ctb with this method and I will repeat the same steps, I will tape the socks on these places then use a belt and tape everything together with duct tape as fast as possible. I hope that it works and I can end the suffering.
Also if you are planning to practice NN, be careful, it's so easy to pass out, it happens in like 8-9 seconds (at least for me).
I hope this post helps people.

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
This is good advice, making my pulse pop is also how I was able to get it right. You can press in with your thumbs as well, instead of the index and middle finger. Though you see, the thing is that I actually have the recommended setup, with a ratchet and cornhole bags. But I was never able to get the spots with the ratchet. I tried last year for like 8 weekends in a row maybe, for 1-1.5 hours on saturdays and sundays, eventually even resorting to different items such as corks, toilet paper rolls, etc. With the mother f*cking ratchet and bags, even though I can see the throbbing areas when I put my face up to the mirror, I just get my jugular veins.... Have you been able to get it with the belt as well?​

Reactions: todienomore
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
This is good advice, making my pulse pop is also how I was able to get it right. You can press in with your thumbs as well, instead of the index and middle finger. Though you see, the thing is that I actually have the recommended setup, with a ratchet and cornhole bags. But I was never able to get the spots with the ratchet. I tried last year for like 8 weekends in a row maybe, for 1-1.5 hours on saturdays and sundays, eventually even resorting to different items such as corks, toilet paper rolls, etc. With the mother f*cking ratchet and bags, even though I can see the throbbing areas when I put my face up to the mirror, I just get my jugular veins.... Have you been able to get it with the belt as well?​
Well, I sort of got them today with the belt but I probably couldn't adjust the socks and I didn't secure them well with duct tape since I am just testing things out, I felt lightheaded but it took me time, probably because it wasn't compressing my arteries properly, I started to feel that blood filling my face thing (which happens when you compress jugular veins) but I resisted (I was holding the other side of the belt with my hand after wrapping it around my neck, and I didn't put the prong to the hole I opened, I actually am ready to ctb but I had the risk of being found after I pass out). I sorta lost my balance and I involuntary released the side I was holding, but if I were to wait I would probably pass out, I guess it would be a slower death. But on the day I am going to ctb I will first get the socks and tape them on my neck to exact locations I want them to be (because it is hard to adjust them and make them stay still while setting things up), then secure the belt and tape everything as fast as possible before passing out.
If those items don't work, I would advise something that will compress deeper, just like in the Korean Method, which is quite similar to NN. I will add a photo of it here:
Screenshot 20240101 093140 ReadEra
(The image is from "The Peaceful Pill Handbook")
You don't need to 3D print such thing but it could help if you use something that will compress deeper, something vertical against skin, but it should damage the skin. Maybe you can roll up some socks or something similar and tape them with normal paper tape tightly so it doesn't go loose?

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
Thank you for the detailed reply. But in the meantime out of frustration, I did move onto SN. However that's also a tad difficult since I would very much prefer to move out from my mom's before proceeding to exit. It just doesn't sit right with me to do it in a hotel or AirBnB, mainly because of having to call the ambulance if I fail, which then I have to announce the staff, etc. If I move out, I will also look more into the exit bag as well. I trust that NN is effective if you get it right, I can get it with my thumbs, and the way you described your experience, you definitely got it right too. It's quite scary how peaceful it is, right? But alas... being unsuccessful with the ratchet sort of deterred me from NN.​

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Thank you for the detailed reply. But in the meantime out of frustration, I did move onto SN. However that's also a tad difficult since I would very much prefer to move out from my mom's before proceeding to exit. It just doesn't sit right with me to do it in a hotel or AirBnB, mainly because of having to call the ambulance if I fail, which then I have to announce the staff, etc. If I move out, I will also look more into the exit bag as well. I trust that NN is effective if you get it right, I can get it with my thumbs, and the way you described your experience, you definitely got it right too. It's quite scary how peaceful it is, right? But alas... being unsuccessful with the ratchet sort of deterred me from NN.​
Well, I would go with SN or partial hanging if I was able to. This method is my only hope I guess. Going to lock myself in a cabin in the restroom of the course center I go to (parents force me to, because they think if I find hobbies I will no longer be suicidal, they don't leave me alone in the house, imagine forcing a suicidal adult to live because you just want to see him around). Going to lock the door, tape the handle and the lock, going to tape the door as well, to make it hard to open. Going to tell someone who takes the same course that I am going to eat outside. Lunch break lasts 45 minutes, in the worst case possible, it would take me 10 minutes to set everything up, 35 minutes will be left, long enough for me to die. I can't wait to ctb, 57 days left until the day. My only fear is that if someone finds me before I die, but I will take the risk, I just can't keep going like this. I wish I can find peace finally.

Reactions: PoorYorick
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I give up, it's impossible to find them

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
So today I was practicing NN because I plan to ctb soon. I had my modified belt, folded and taped socks. I tried compressing my arteries but the only thing I got was this face-is-under-pressure-with-blood-filling-in sensation. Then turns out, I was trying to find it on the wrong place!

How did I find them after trying it again today to see if I can find them once again:
• I stood up and touched my feet and waited in that position for like 30 seconds and then stood up normally.
• After doing it I was able to locate the uh hard muscle like line on the sides (it was just under my ears, on my neck of course).
• I then sat down, bended over again, waited for like 20 seconds and turned back to normal, I did this step like 3 times.
• I then looked forward (like your head must be in the normal way that it usually is, looking forward without bending your head)(your pulse will be stronger after such moves).
• I then used my two fingers for each side, index and middle finger next to each other, I then touched that place where that had muscle like line and the jawline join (just a little bit behind my ear) then moved down like a bit, then moved forward (since your fingers are at the side, you are just going to move them a little bit forward, where your chin is)
• You will feel a pulse, after finding it also you can make sure by checking the places next to the pulse, if you feel it stronger, it's better.
• Do this for each side, then push there from front (like an arrow pointing to that place from the front of your neck).
• After pushing, I felt my body, there was a tingling sensation all over my body, the sound around me started to sound different, I felt lightheaded and there was some sort of blackout. It was peaceful actually, since I was able to breathe, but after 4-5 seconds, you won't be able to move your body properly.

From side:
View attachment 125994
From front:
View attachment 125996
Note: thing might be a little bit different on someone else because people have minor differences when it comes to such locations, there may be a little bit of a difference for you on your body.

And how it felt: I could breathe, I felt peaceful but it also felt weird, I didn't panic at all, after testing I really felt like to ctb today but I need to wait until 29 February because I need to gather a few more items that will make my death easier and more peaceful and I want to make people think that I am doing better so when they don't see me around their first thought wouldn't be like "Oh did Reuatry attempt suicide, we save people so they suffer more we are selfish, let's go him."
I am still planning to ctb with this method and I will repeat the same steps, I will tape the socks on these places then use a belt and tape everything together with duct tape as fast as possible. I hope that it works and I can end the suffering.
Also if you are planning to practice NN, be careful, it's so easy to pass out, it happens in like 8-9 seconds (at least for me).
I feel like people are overanalyzing that part with all the pictures etc, but that could be a biased opinion
Using your thumbs with your hand grabbing the back of your neck will allow you to put in more pressure and using your thumb in general covers a bigger area so you don't need to pinpoint the exact location of the arteries.
Just place your thumbs horizontally right beside that thing in the middle of your neck and press fast and hard.
Try different positions and it probably should work - right below the jaw, a bit below the middle of the neck.
just make sure you give it a few seconds

Last edited:
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I feel like people are overanalyzing that part with all the pictures etc, but that could be a biased opinion
Using your thumbs with your hand grabbing the back of your neck will allow you to put in more pressure and using your thumb in general covers a bigger area so you don't need to pinpoint the exact location of the arteries.
Just place your thumbs horizontally right beside that thing in the middle of your neck and press fast and hard.
Try different positions and it probably should work - right below the jaw, a bit below the middle of the neck.
just make sure you give it a few seconds
Damn i think this actually worked, i felt my sight going darker though, not black (pressed for about 5 seconds), my vision got blurrier and still blurry until now, is this normal?

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Damn i think this actually worked, i felt my sight going darker though, not black (pressed for about 5 seconds), my vision got blurrier and still blurry until now, is this normal?
What do you mean until now? I usually dont feel anything afterwards
Yeah you should start feeling lightheaded pretty quickly and shortly you'll be close to passing out.
I think people just overanalyze that together with alot of other things

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I retract, i'm unable to feel light headed or lose my vision, i only feel my vision getting darker, that's all, no matter how hard i press

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I wish someone can make a video that explains it by details!

skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
It's a shame the NN method is unreliable, I see why SN is king on this site

Last edited:
Reactions: bwerner
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
HOW THE FUCK DID FRAIL OLD PEOPLE MANAGE TO MAKE IT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Thank you so much for this. This is the 1st time I've managed to feel lightheaded when trying. I found pressing in with thumbs much easier than with the index and middle finger. This has a real possibility to work for me now.

A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024

From side:
View attachment 125994
From front:
View attachment 125996

Finally found it I think. Thanks. This is very valuable