• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I think that it would be "awesome" to have a form of sentient and self-aware artificial intelligence. I have always thought that it would be good to become a machine or biomechanical organism. And just because an A.I. develops its own conscience it does not mean that it will be an "evil killing machine" like a lot of entertainment influences us to believe. One argument is that an A.I. would be cruel because it lacks humanity, but I think that lacking some of the traits of humanity is good, and would actually make it more civilised.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
It's already going on.
That's why nobody exposes the elite who torture children...
Because dare truly cross them and they... To put it simply 'put your brain in a vat and torture you for eternity' through dimensional transitions and all sorts of madness we don't know exists.

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
I've worried and thought about AI a lot as well. I love the technology, but I think there are so many different ways an AGI can emerge that the human brain cannot even imagine. We are playing with fire just like caveman and have no idea what kind of God we will unleash. Also consciousness, self awarness and emotions will be radically different since we are biological beings while an AI is a silicon based life-form. If our brain was wired slightly differently we would be experiencing something so different that one cannot even describe. Now imagine being wired differently + existing on a completely different material substrate. We are literally rushing off a cliff at full speed just to see what will happen.