• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snoot

snoot

-
Dec 1, 2020
I'm a bit drunk and I feel so silly. I made a post last week about telling someone how I felt and how I regret it so much.
I actually started feeling a bit better the last few days, I've been trying to carry on with life as usual.
Anyway turns out I'm being used by this person. I feel silly that things like heartbreak are what's pushing me to ctb. But I really can't help the way I feel.
I'm so tired of being strong. I'm so tired of holding on, of holding myself afloat because I know nobody else will. I just don't want to be strong anymore, my heart is so heavy and I don't want to carry it anymore.

Butterflyshadow

Butterflyshadow

Student
Nov 19, 2020
I'm a bit drunk and I feel so silly. I made a post last week about telling someone how I felt and how I regret it so much.
I actually started feeling a bit better the last few days, I've been trying to carry on with life as usual.
Anyway turns out I'm being used by this person. I feel silly that things like heartbreak are what's pushing me to ctb. But I really can't help the way I feel.
I'm so tired of being strong. I'm so tired of holding on, of holding myself afloat because I know nobody else will. I just don't want to be strong anymore, my heart is so heavy and I don't want to carry it
I'm so tired of being strong. I'm so tired of holding on, of holding myself afloat because I know nobody else will. I just don't want to be strong anymore, my heart is so heavy and I don't want to carry it anymore.
I feel so alone too after my ex left me... it is really painfull.. it is not easy to be motivated..

drwt

drwt

Dec 1, 2020
If your main reason of wanting to die is heartache from love then I can tell you that it does get better.

Right after my gf died I felt like killing myself every hour, my mind was in a crazy state. And I had people tell me that it will get better, but I didn't really listen... but it does get better. Now it's 3 months later and life is still shit but the emotional difference is night and day.

• Hugs
Reactions: snoot
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
You're not alone, you will find many of us are in the same boat.

Thankfully I don't know people outside of my family and I meet them every so often so I don't have to wear a mask all the time.

• Hugs
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It is exhausting I agree, it's like that boat like you mentioned that is so hard to keep afloat most of the times we try to scoop water out, but more water comes in. Sending you a hug.

• Love