• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I've always felt I could fall back on hanging if need be, but from accounts on here, full suspension hanging is about the most painful thing ever. I've already tried partial and I can't pass out plus the SI is too hard to overcome. I was set on full suspension as my method but am scared to death of the pain and the possibility of crushing my windpipe and suffocating consciously for minutes. Lord...
I just ordered SN and meto but with my emetophobia (fear of vomiting), that method might be even harder than hanging...hence why I avoided all poison/overdose methods in the first place this whole time.
I contacted A and he might be able to get me nembutal, but again, vomiting is a possibility...plus it's $750 which is ridiculous. If there was no chance of vomiting, I'd probably buy it. But I don't know if I can swallow something that will make my body want to force it back up..
Firearms were my second option after hanging but I never got one. I just don't know where I'd hide it in my home, living with two parents who have confiscated my well hidden ropes twice in the past....(now I have no rope either but it's about $15 and a trip to the home depot so that's not really a big deal but again, the full suspension hanging pain is a huge problem..)

God, what do I do? I need to get out of here, honest, I'm in hell.. Can I use an air duster and make myself pass out before I hang? Would padding successfully compress the carotid artery/reduce the pain and make me pass out more quickly? Do most people vomit when they take SN or not? (my SN is on its way so I might be taking this if there's a good chance I won't vom.) I ordered the metoclopramide and that's on its way as well, so with both of those things?

Sorry guys I'm just really desperate to get out of here and feel absolutely trapped and fucked. The torture of living is too much, I need any sort of advice you can give....

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
SN should be OK if you follow the regime. Like you I have some doubts, esp how my body will react. I do understand your concerns.

P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
SN should be OK if you follow the regime. Like you I have some doubts, esp how my body will react. I do understand your concerns.
So I most likely won't vomit then?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Can't say for sure. Each body reacts in a different way. I think the idea of following the 48 hour regime is to prevent vomiting. However, how does your body react to meto? Impossible to say. I wish I had an answer. I am tempting to try one of myAS pills just to find out.