• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I've successfully isolated myself from everyone, my closest "friends". I feel no sympathy for them, or anyone. I am a horrible person and I accept that. I feel nothing but misery every single second every single day. I no longer feel the need to keep living, there's nothing to do, or live for. I have no goals in life, nothing at all. there's no need for someone as useless and pathetic as me to keep living.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
same. i've came to the point where i feel a relief when people just forget about me and leave me alone. interacting with anyone has become so draining... i don't have energy for anything and don't see the point in trying to do anything to change this. but i need to gather energy to at least commit to ctb.

Reactions: FitsTime
picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
same. i've came to the point where i feel a relief when people just forget about me and leave me alone. interacting with anyone has become so draining... i don't have energy for anything and don't see the point in trying to do anything to change this. but i need to gather energy to at least commit to ctb.
same, I don't even have the energy to hurt myself.

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
I've successfully isolated myself from everyone, my closest "friends". I feel no sympathy for them, or anyone. I am a horrible person and I accept that. I feel nothing but misery every single second every single day. I no longer feel the need to keep living, there's nothing to do, or live for. I have no goals in life, nothing at all. there's no need for someone as useless and pathetic as me to keep living.
I am exactly at the same spot. Isolated from friends with no goals and no interest for anything. I have my SN in stock and I must only set the date to end this mess.

Reactions: marchshift
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I am sorry you are going through a difficult time. I hope you can find peace and hope in your life.

Reactions: darkSea
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
Unpopular opinion in society, but if someone is miserable 24 hours a day and there's truly no chance of turning that around, it is immoral to prevent that person from ending their life

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I only experience misery too. Everyday of my existence is so painful and cruel. I hate existence for being so harsh on me

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I can relate
Pain, suffering, depression, sadness is all I feel

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I am exactly at the same spot. Isolated from friends with no goals and no interest for anything. I have my SN in stock and I must only set the date to end this mess.

I'm the same. All I need to do is set the date and book the hotel. I didn't get Xanax and am using a substitute so I might end up braindead but at this point, at least I might get my life-support switched off rather than chug along, wasting time and oxygen.