LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
So here is my problem. I have "contact" with the majority of my family but, when I try to chat with them but they leave me there hanging with no response. I also feel like I'm NEVER included in family functions anymore and i feel like that they are treating like im a fucking ghost (which i am not). It really pisses off that my family of all people would ghost me for almost 2 years now... I ended up having Xmas & Thanksgiving alone last year. It was the most demoralizing thing ever and it has driven me to the point I want to end the pain of being unnoticed by everyone and just CTB. I feel like there is no one that wants to talk to me nevermind make eye contact. Like, why was I even given the chance to "exist" when I'm not even noticed by my own fucking family!!! I was never rude or mean to them at any point in my life I just feel that they don't consider me apart of their family which is sad and frankly painful. I just want people to talk too but with no family or friends (that's a subject for another vent/rant) it's hard to even express my feelings sometimes without being bullied or yelled at by people I do not know.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid, wozhendehaolei688, Ε. Η. R. and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't believe that other people can be relied on after all, but I find it so cruel how people force life here especially when they treat that person badly. It's dreadful how humans are so unnecessarily cruel all for no reason but I'm not even surprised.

Reactions: Immensevoid
W

worldwords

Oct 31, 2023
So here is my problem. I have "contact" with the majority of my family but, when I try to chat with them but they leave me there hanging with no response. I also feel like I'm NEVER included in family functions anymore and i feel like that they are treating like im a fucking ghost (which i am not). It really pisses off that my family of all people would ghost me for almost 2 years now... I ended up having Xmas & Thanksgiving alone last year. It was the most demoralizing thing ever and it has driven me to the point I want to end the pain of being unnoticed by everyone and just CTB. I feel like there is no one that wants to talk to me nevermind make eye contact. Like, why was I even given the chance to "exist" when I'm not even noticed by my own fucking family!!! I was never rude or mean to them at any point in my life I just feel that they don't consider me apart of their family which is sad and frankly painful. I just want people to talk too but with no family or friends (that's a subject for another vent/rant) it's hard to even express my feelings sometimes without being bullied or yelled at by people I do not know.
You should ask yourself why they're behaving like that. Maybe you've been too negative lately? Unfortunately we can't know why others behave in a certain way instead of another. Remember that they might have their own problems and don't want to treat you badly at all but can't do otherwise because of how they're feeling