• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I could try.... No. And the more and more I think about it, the more and more I realize that this is me and I can't change it no matter how hard I try.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: clocktower, imjustanemptyshell, Caspers and 14 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm so sorry life has beaten you down like this. Whatever you decide to do in the end, we're here for you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, Lostandlooking, Arrow and 6 others
O

outofluck

Nov 9, 2020
I can completely relate. I have tried so hard to change and 'heal.' It's ok to give up. Sometimes we just need to stop trying to change. It's exhausting. I'm not saying hurt yourself, or anything. But, it's ok to let the hopelessness at changing just wash through you and to feel the fing futility of it all, too. Sometimes I can get to a place of acceptance from here that gives my system a break.

our society is so obsessed with constant change, growth, and evolution and it's mostly just a racket to keep us all going insane and feeling like we are never enough. Sending yah love in the darkness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Ghost2211, Huntfish34 and 6 others
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
I am always very close to that self realization, but every time, i refuse to fully accept that this is who I am, and that this is it. I keep coming up with hope and things to try. After so many years of deteriorating, only a series of miracles can turn things around for me, but here I am, still grinding it out for that little piece of hope.

I need to achieve that self realization and acceptance in order to move on and have peace. Without it, my life is torture.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Ghost2211, Huntfish34 and 3 others
I

Ihate314

Sep 12, 2020
I realized that crying or feeling empty are the only things I have to look forward to day after day. I need this to end

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Arrow, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
I

imjustanemptyshell

A nobody
Nov 9, 2020
Hello.... I'm so sorry you're feeling this way... I feel the same too... Sending hugssss

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death