• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ratlover223

ratlover223

angelic fairy butterfly
Mar 13, 2023
i feel like a failure. it's hard to find a job and i don't feel like i'm good enough. i literally just got rejected instantly at chili's through an email.

i feel like life is just too hard to keep on continuing when i just want to lay in bed, thinking of ways to die. i don't understand anything at all and i feel useless. i feel numb and dumb. i can't do anything right and i don't think i'm going to do any good in college because what's the point? my family still doesn't support my choice for a career- being an officer. i am just weak and they said i'm a petite woman and i am better suited at something else like being a teacher. i guess i should quit college, fuck a criminal justice degree haha am i right?

• Hugs
Reactions: gravesfrommiami
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It does sound tiring being trapped in that situation and it's very much understandable just wishing to be free from it all. Life certainly can be very hard but anyway I wish you the best.