• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
I can't even kill myself right. I can't think of the right method to use. Only the scary and messy methods are available (e.g. jumping, train etc). I feel alone and helpless. I wish someone could give me N. I have no friends. No human will help me. I feel like this world wants to watch me suffer. Wtf is wrong with this world!!!!! How do i die? Wtf do i do fmlllll

• Aww..
Reactions: iinner, Azagorod, I am ___________ and 10 others
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
We live in a world full of pro-lifer that aren't okay with people wanting to ctb. It's stupid and shitty, and if we want reasons why we shouldn't kill yourself they say it's selfish and we should think about the pain and suffer our loved ones and family members would go through, but what about the pain we bear on a daily basis that is just too much to handle? It's selfish if someone would rather see you suffer than themselves.

Have you thought about trying it with SN or what about partial suspension? Both aren't messy but I think every method has something scary because death is fatal and if you are dead you can't just change your mind and go back.

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, I am ___________, OnlyMercy and 8 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
We live in a world full of pro-lifer that aren't okay with people wanting to ctb. It's stupid and shitty, and if we want reasons why we shouldn't kill yourself they say it's selfish and we should think about the pain and suffer our loved ones and family members would go through, but what about the pain we bear on a daily basis that is just too much to handle? It's selfish if someone would rather see you suffer than themselves.

Have you thought about trying it with SN or what about partial suspension? Both aren't messy but I think every method has something scary because death is fatal and if you are dead you can't just change your mind and go back.
Yeah I have been thinking about SN but if SN really worked, why is it openly sold everywhere? Im abit skeptical

Reactions: I am ___________, Jc40, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I heard partial suspension hanging is painless

Reactions: Azagorod, Mylifeispointless, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
Same here , pretty much the same .

I never been able to find even ONE person to help me out .

I'm no longer capable of trusting Anybody .

I don't know what else to do .
I just want to get it over with .
It never happens .

I'm literally helpless .

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: I am ___________, Spiko, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
Same here , pretty much the same .

I never been able to find even ONE person to help me out .

I'm no longer capable of trusting Anybody .

I don't know what else to do .
I just want to get it over with .
It never happens .

I'm literally helpless .
I'm sorry you are going through this. No sentient being deserves suffering :(

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, CornerE and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
I'm sorry you are going through this. No sentient being deserves suffering :(

Thanks ihatepain
Neither do you deserve it for sure .
But it's not a fair world anyway .

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, ihatepain and Lifeisatrap
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
You show exactly my worst fears when thinking about ctb. It's so hard that I can only think how if I try I will fail the same I fail at everything.

• Aww..
Reactions: iinner, ihatepain and Lifeisatrap
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Same, I just want to sleep every time I'm awake.

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, I am ___________, ihatepain and 4 others
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
Yeah I have been thinking about SN but if SN really worked, why is it openly sold everywhere? Im abit skeptical
It is really easy to get it online, that is true but it has a big use - curing meat. I am not an expert though but using SN for a suicide isn't your "everyday suicide" option so it isn't widely known yet and thus it is still easy to buy.
We don't have that much information on using SN to ctb yet also, but there are a lot of people that used it and found their peace. Most of the people that have failed using this method didn't take the anitemetics and acid regulators and these are important

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, ihatepain, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
A

a3nova

Mar 19, 2019
It is really easy to get it online, that is true but it has a big use - curing meat. I am not an expert though but using SN for a suicide isn't your "everyday suicide" option so it isn't widely known yet and thus it is still easy to buy.
We don't have that much information on using SN to ctb yet also, but there are a lot of people that used it and found their peace. Most of the people that have failed using this method didn't take the anitemetics and acid regulators and these are important
I second that, But security of easily getting SN is going to change in few months I think , they are going to dilute the formula somehow or make difficult to buy, not trying to be an ass but barbiturates were available in soft drinks one point of time.

Reactions: ihatepain, Lifeisatrap and DeadlyLiving
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
You show exactly my worst fears when thinking about ctb. It's so hard that I can only think how if I try I will fail the same I fail at everything.
Hugs :(
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
I second that, But security of easily getting SN is going to change in few months I think , they are going to dilute the formula somehow or make difficult to buy, not trying to be an ass but barbiturates were available in soft drinks one point of time.
Why do you think SN is going to be hard to get in a few months? Do you think they are going to make it harder to obtain worldwide or only in certain countries?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Alchemist
I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
Your not alone, we all feel sad and hopeless.... but know that you have really kind people hear that will listen to you and try their best to help you. This is the only space where you can truly show how you feel and express your thoughts without fear.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mylifeispointless
ihatepain

ihatepain

Mar 24, 2019
Your not alone, we all feel sad and hopeless.... but know that you have really kind people hear that will listen to you and try their best to help you. This is the only space where you can truly show how you feel and express your thoughts without fear.
Not everybody here is nice and understanding and rational. There are people arguing with me about gender inequality and they are telling me how women have it so much worse than men do. I'm so sick of human beings. The fact that feminism exists is a good enough reason for me to end myself (out of the many many many other reasons).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals