• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I keep thinking that nothing is real. This thought comforts me the most. It feels safe to know that I'm so temporary and insignificant. Many of you have helped me find a place to share stories, be accepted, listen to each other, learn, support, make each other's day a bit less intolerable, and I'm so thankful for that.

I also feel sad about all the suffering conscious beings have to go through. But I keep remembering that peace is waiting on the other side. That's all I'm doing today, coping with existence. The clock keeps ticking, that's just the way things go. One day I'll be unaware, no matter how much hardship I'll have gone through.

The end result will be total satisfaction, one I've never even imagined. Without me or anything at all. It's inevitable. Now let the restless waters flow, let it all play out. So be it, I surrender.

strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
somedays coping with existence is all we can do. i hope that one day you may find joy if even for a split second. i wish you peace in life and in whatever may come after

• Hugs
Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
somedays coping with existence is all we can do. i hope that one day you may find joy if even for a split second. i wish you peace in life and in whatever may come after
I find at least some joy every day. It's just that none of it is really meaningful, and none of it can ever truly be so. No matter how good life gets, there's always a degree of unsatisfaction.

• Hugs
Reactions: strawberry_lemons