• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
The source I had for the SN I was going to buy had sold out, and I immediately spiraled. I took a thin bedsheet, threw it over the doorframe, tied one end to the doorknob, stood on a chair, and tied the other end around my neck. My dog and cat were both watching me, their eyes seems to be full of concerned curiosity. I texted my partner, "I love you, I'm sorry", and stepped off the chair. My head immediately felt fuzzy, I was struggling to breathe. It felt like my head was going to explode, it was awful. I got really scared, and stood on the chair again. I had placed it in a way in which I could sit on top of the back part and still have the bedsheet constrict my arteries in my neck. It really did feel like I was dying, and it scared me. I looked back at my pets, they still had no idea what was happening. Poor things. I stepped off the chair again, this time determined to commit. My head felt fuzzy again, my fingers started to feel tingly and my palms started to sweat. I tried to relax myself despite still not being able to breathe and my head feeling like a balloon getting ready to pop. "This is my way out, I can finally end everything", I thought to myself. Unfortunately I started to panic, and stood on the chair again. I untied the bedsheet from my neck and the doorknob, folded it, and put it away. I sat on the floor and cried.

I'm so pathetic. I feel embarrassed about being so distraught over one little thing and immediately trying to kill myself. I hate myself so much, my panic didn't let me think about how my SN source was most likely going to restock in the future. I'm a horrible person with so many dumb fucking issues. It's not like I even have the money to purchase SN right now, why am I so fucking stupid? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, kunikuzushi, dimgobaith and 9 others
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Student
Jul 3, 2024
I'm so sorry for your pain!
You might want to try and find ways to calm yourself down in that sort of situations 🫂 So you don't end up failing and hurting yourself worse ❤️

I get your strong impulses very much, for me cold, ice cube or something, helps get me through it. Or an anxiety video to calm down. Breathing exercises. Things like that.

Not telling you what to do! Just hoping I can give you a way to deal a bit better with the impulsivity. 🩵

Don't be sorry! Try to be kind to yourself 🫂

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and mapleboy
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
I'm so sorry for your pain!
You might want to try and find ways to calm yourself down in that sort of situations 🫂 So you don't end up failing and hurting yourself worse ❤️

I get your strong impulses very much, for me cold, ice cube or something, helps get me through it. Or an anxiety video to calm down. Breathing exercises. Things like that.

Not telling you what to do! Just hoping I can give you a way to deal a bit better with the impulsivity. 🩵

Don't be sorry! Try to be kind to yourself 🫂
Yeah, it just all happened like immediately. I'm already an extremely impulsive person, but I didn't realize it was to that extent. Everything went blank and then it just happened.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
As SN becomes more and more regulated in the coming years, I imagine this kind of scenario will become more common.